An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
04-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Levi didn't like the Col very much. Too busy, too many folks coming and going, and the marketplace? He near avoided that place like the plague, nose wrinkling when he caught the scent of a visitor, felt the urge to tell them to get out, but it wasn't his call. If Bas said they could come here to trade, who was he to say otherwise? He didn't have to like it and frankly he didn't like a lot of things, it was just his nature at this point and for the most part folks left him alone.

Passing through the corridors, his small paws didn't even make a sound as he moved, nose twitching as it caught the scent of the baths. Not a pass time he indulged in either, he was more than capable of grooming himself the usual way, the proper way.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
04-06-2024, 10:32 PM

Before she began work on the ceiling of the storeroom Ignita was pulling branches and boards and fibers through the Col to the rooms. She spent a few hours with her little possum Idalia seeing if they could work out how to turn the fibers into strong ropes and lash the branches together to form a supportive raft-like seating object.

She was getting tired and frustrated with their efforts and decided it was time to try another hot bath. They were just down the cavern hallway. With a huff, she threw down the branches and twine that just weren't tying together right and stormed out of the room half-blind with her own frustrated rage, colliding straight into a spikey short wolf.

"Ugh! Watch where your-- Sorry! Sorry. Are you okay?" The little slave nearly forgot herself in her frustration as she dusted herself off.  

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
05-02-2024, 08:53 AM

Levi tsked, not at all appreciating her tone of voice, and then some. Even her concern seemed faux on his end and it had him squinting- more than usual anyway as he looked up at her. He bristled, the spines rattling quietly at his neck, his tongue flicking against his sabre in obvious displeasure. He was quite feline in many ways, pissy and quick to swipe.

"I'm fine. You're Bas' pet, I presume?" He couldn't say he entirely understood why his brother had taken her in at all, least of all to the extent that he seemed to use her as an assistant of some sort.

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
05-09-2024, 02:17 PM

The male was none too pleased to be bumped into and didn't take her apologies authentically it seemed. She could be in real trouble this time if she didn't watch herself.

She struggled to gather her distracted and frustrated thoughts from the rope making and tried to shift into demure convenient slave mode, trying to gather the respect of those around her.

He asked if she was Basilisk's pet and quick confusion flashed over her features as she gathered the mental resources to answer him as truthfully as she could. Her literal mind grasped at the word pet and superimposed it onto her title. Made sense.  

"I...I guess? Yes? In a way I suppose? I'm Ignita. He calls me slave. Can I help you with anything....?" She asked sincerely. She didn't know his name or rank, she was always so absorbed in her head and projects. But Bas told her that she needed to comply with anyone's request as long as it didn't interfere with his own.

"Speech"

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
06-09-2024, 08:19 AM
Levi wrinkled his nose.

"No." Because in general, Levi was very particular about things, that they had to be done his way and he didn't trust anyone else to do it right. Least of all some ditsy slave. He side eyed her a moment, longer he didn't particularly care about her but the same couldn't be said for his brother. Bas left him alone because he knew Levi could be trusted, that he would be there if and when he needed him, and scarce the rest of the time. Stayed well away from the others, didn't get underfoot, and remained in the trees of the Mile High forest. A twig could snap and he'd know about it, was sort of his domain, but not officially.

"So what are you for?" He wondered, scrutinising her further with squinted azure eyes. He had that judgy look on his face, that one that made him look like Hanako far more than he'd like to admit. "Do his chores? Warm his furs?" He found that quite gross in particular.

Ignita

Armada
Steward

Advanced Navigator (110)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
06-20-2024, 07:22 PM

She glanced down to the ground, suddenly shifting awkwardly. He simply said no, not offering his name or anything. She was about to nod and try to find a way to escape him when she caught his wondering aloud.

She glanced back up at him in confusion, what was she for? Warm his furs? No!
"I serve the Armada. I'm organizing the storeroom, and... Getting goats... and... Whatever he asks really. I help out in the market a little. Mostly fetching things." She responded, dragging her paw over the floor.

"So... What's your name then?" She asked, hoping she was being polite.

(Set to before her accident and promotion, Early Fall 20)
"Ignita"

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
06-26-2024, 08:45 AM
A glorified servant then? Boring. Levi could hardly see the need for them, least of all when the wolves of the Armada were very much capable of doing these tasks on their own accord, but whatever, he didn't care enough to linger on the topic for too long. She asked his name and though not overly friendly-or friendly at all, really- he saw no reason to covet it like a secret. Common knowledge as it was.

"Levi." Because that was his name, Leviathan felt like a bit of a dig from Azure, as said creature was known to be very large, though he was no less formidable. "So what's the goal, freedom?" He couldn't say for certain if anyone would ever aspire to remain a slave, unless it was some weird kink thing. Gross.