size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
05-12-2024, 07:47 PM

Ignita had made a few sketches of the mechanism that might make a clasp to help hold shawls and furs around the shoulders of wolves. The warlord had indicated that Charlie was the one to talk about making such items and to pick out some of the prettier precious stones to take to him. She was also incredibly interested in the forge and how to make such items!

She approached the forge area and looked around, flicking her tail with some shyness and curiosity.

"Um... Hello? Ch-Charlie?" She called out, peering around the corner to see if she could spot him. When she spied him she didn't expect to see a cream and teal wolf! But he had the telltale slash over his eyes and the saber teeth Bas did so he must be who she was looking for.

"Oh! Hi. I'm Ignita. Basilisks Sla-Songbird? Slave. Anyway, he told me to show you some designs I've been working on to create some shawl pins we could trade to other packs!" She was getting slightly more comfortable approaching others now. She had her sketches in tow.

"Here! I was thinking of this stick and circle mechanism!" She showed him a crude sketch of the shawl pin, "See the pin wouldn't get lost if it was separated from the circle. And this is a little looser version with some kind of chain or tie to the pin so it doesn't get lost!" She had no idea if either of these ideas would be easy to make or if Charlie could even make them, but she was hopeful.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Brooch the Subject Dreamer's Col 07:47 PM, 05-12-2024 10:49 AM, 06-20-2024