size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-25-2024, 12:11 AM

Her head was reeling, her breath was short and coming in starts, she didn't know what to do or think. She was weak with the unknown gaping before her. She didn't know what choice would make what outcome. Stay and risk the wrath of the lady of the house, to feel something wholly new and unknown to her? Would Bas hate her if she left?... was this a trick? Was this a test? She didn't know what she wanted, she never knew what she wanted. If she left would he send her away to keep from the temptation? What did she want?

She stood, short as she was, near the edge of the bed, waiting for her limbs to fill with blood again and steady her heady dizziness. Regret what he took from her?

"What did you take that I had? Truly? You've given me more than I've ever had before..." A companion, a job, thick warm pelts to keep warm, a den, a purpose, family, belonging...

"I don't know what I want! I've never had a choice before! All I know is that I don't want to hurt anyone! Send me away Bas. Send me away or take me! This can't be my choice..." She faced him, he loomed in the deep shadows, a glint of some light source reflected eerily in his azure eyes, and a dangerous hunger hung over his face. Would he kill her if she relented, would he kill her for leaving? Her body trembled suddenly at his size as if she was seeing him for the truly dangerous warlord he was. A flickering flame of fear and awe crossed her face.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-25-2024, 12:22 AM
“A future outside of me.” He said, almost gently. “I can’t have you without hurting someone I love, Ignita.” He said, frustration crawling across his voice, he hadn’t anticipated this want. How much it would heat his blood, and race his heart. Perhaps it was desiring the unattainable, the idea of the power he would have over her, coupled with the power he already had. “But I can’t see you with someone else. That’s what I’ve taken from you.” would she come to hate him?

He stood in the deeper shadows of the den, watching her trembling form, her indecision. She didn’t want to leave him, but there was a touch of fear there as well. It only fueled what was inside of him. He burned inside his skin, and forcing himself to stand here was almost too much.

He took a step forward, and then another. Reaching her trembling body. He raised a paw, and tipped her head upwards, his claw touching the perfect curve of her throat. He could feel the motion of her swallowing. “Can you live with that, Little Slave?” He whispered

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-25-2024, 12:46 AM

Taken... He's already decided, even if she were to leave tonight, everything he's said he's said as if it was already set in stone. He can't see her with someone else, a nail in the coffin of any future dalliance.

She trembled further as he approached her, her skin prickled and was engulfed in a dizzying fire from the point where his claw met her throat. She gulped as her eyes searched his, a glint of the ghost of his father in his genes behind his eyes. A terrible terrible danger looking down on her.

Could she live with what he had taken from her? She drew in a shuddering breath, what could she say? Could he live with it in turn? Did he truly know what he had taken? There was no walking away from this now, he was so close and she was scared. Frozen to the spot before him, unable to control her trembling.
"I'm going to have to, aren't I?" She whispered hoarsely, acknowledging the non-choice before her. His claw pressed to her throat, with just the right pressure and a flick of his wrist he could end her before any of the healers had a chance to help her.

"Ignita"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-25-2024, 12:58 AM
He looked at her frightened, trembling form. Was there any desire in the shake of her limbs, or was it all stress? He leaned forward and kissed her nose, before releasing his claw from her throat. “We never know what the future will bring.” He said in response, taking a step back from her. His desire was still there, but making a decision had called some of the heat. He wouldn’t couldn’t betray Hazel. Perhaps she would understand dalliances with a pet, but he couldn’t take that chance. His Queen deserved better.

“Go on, Ignita” He said gently. “No harm will come to you tonight.” Where she went he left up to her. To the spare room, back to her drafty den. To the corner of this room. Whatever she chose, he would leave her be. The new knowledge of his feelings between them.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Expert Navigator (130)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

05-25-2024, 01:14 AM

The kiss on her nose sent her already dizzying mind to a crescendo and as he released her throat from his claw a noisy sigh left her as she slumped forward. He really kept her on her toes, didn't he?

He bid her away, no harm would come, was it all a test then? She nodded before she turned away and strolled unevenly toward the door. She reached the frame and paused. She looked over her shoulder at him in the dark, searching for meaning and answers that would never come. Would they both learn what this meant going forward? Who knew, she hated not knowing what to expect and he played her like a fiddle. There was something still brewing within her, she hated uncertainty.

Silently went to the spare room. It wasn't as drafty. She settled into the furs. Her mind was too tired to process. She'll have to process it in the morning.

-Exit Iggy-

"Speech"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-25-2024, 01:19 AM
He watched her leave with more than a little regret. He curled his bed multiple times, trying to settle. Unsatiated, frustrated, and more than a little confused. This night had come out of left field and he wasn’t sure what to do about it. He knew what he wanted. He glanced at the door Ignita had left out, and let out a frustrated sigh. Circling his bed one last time, before giving up.

He got to his paws, and made his way quietly out of the den. Heading down into the Col. his hot body steamed in the cool winter air as he picked up speed, racing, running… but certainly not fleeing as he found release in exercise.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chill of the dark Dreamer's Col 05:25 PM, 05-18-2024 08:57 PM, 06-13-2024