An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-10-2024, 10:39 PM
The raid was over and they had been all about demolished by the raiders. Though it was a friendly affair with plenty of drinks shared afterward to keep the cold of winter at bay, Delphi couldn't help but worry about her Strai. The one who had fought better than anyone else in the pack, including herself. It caused many things to run through her head that she didn't even know where to start. Her expression was obvious. Pinched, concerned, and overwhelmed.

Maybe if she helped Strai bandage his wounds, she could forget about being Curator for a minute.

Sending her companions to fetch him wherever he was, Delphi gathered supplies from the stores. Once her basket was full, she made her way to their den with a fire already flickering warmly in the hearth. Releasing whatever tension she can with a shake of her coat, Delphi sets the basket of supplies by their more than comfy bed and sits. Waiting impatiently for the titan of a boy to enter, Delphi tries not to worry.

Delphi && Strai

Astraios

Hemlock
Mender

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
When Delphi called, Strai came. Of course he did, he was trying his absolute best to be supportive of her. Even if these changes scared the shit out of him.

Delphis companions led him towards their shared den. He glanced at thr entryway and planned mischief.  he teasingly knocked before he entered. “Can I come in, Oh Gracious Queen?” He called out, entering without waiting for an answer. He found her sitting on their bed and he trotted over, hoping up beside her. “Is everything alright?” He asked. He felt like he hadn't seen her much of late. Her duties were immense, and the responsibility had been pretty sudden.
[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-10-2024, 10:56 PM

Moments pass into minutes until finally a knock sounds outside the door. Both ears perk up, eyes squinting for a moment. Who was here? She almost stands, half positioned when Strai peeks his head in. His silly words leave her sighing and rolling her eyes, her body visibly relaxing. "Oh, you buffoon," Delphi sputters, her head shaking as she tries not so hard to hide her smile. It was easy for her to be in a better mood with him around.

As soon as he's on the bed beside her, she turns to look him over. "How're your wounds from the raid?" Delphi questions, eyes still roving over his frame in a not so ashamed way. Honestly, it was nice having something to worry about other than the pack and its duties. "I need to make sure you're alright then everything will be fine," she tries to smile, but it falters as her paws reach out to assess his injuries.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Astraios

Hemlock
Mender

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-10-2024, 11:10 PM
He could see the smile she lightly hid. “That's Sir Buffoon. I'm a respectable wolf now, don't you know?” a part of him would rather be Thrall than in charge of the lives of the wolves in this pack. But he kept that thought locked down. He settled beside her, and then flopped down, lying on the bed.

The wolf he'd fought had gotten a good bite on his foreleg, but other than that he was unharmed. “I'm not sure.” He told Delphi. Innocence riding his voice where it didn't belong. “You might have to inspect me to make sure I'm not dying of a mortal wound.” He challenged her.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-13-2024, 09:19 PM
She can't help but giggle at his question. "Respectable? Sir Buffoon, that is not a word I would describe you," Delphi teases, the light slowly returning to her gaze as she watches him flop down onto the bed beside her. With him close by her side, she can't deny how her stress easily begins to melt away. Even the days that he frustrates her or downright pisses her off, by the end of the day, all she wants is him.

Surprise quickly fades into something more... alluring as his challenge reaches her ears. Her lips slide into a flirtatious smirk as she raises a brow at him, a light hum leaving her throat. "Inspect you, hm?" Delphi questions, her eyes moving from his face toward his body. The bite to his foreleg is obvious, but after a question inspection, she can't see anything that's in dire need of attention.

"I suppose I should ensure you're not going to die on my watch," she teases, scooting closer as she places her front paws in between his own, reaching up to plant a kiss beneath his chin. It is then that she goes to work looking over his fur. Starting with his chin and moving down toward his throat, Delphi gently and playfully runs her tongue over his fur and occasionally allows her teeth to nip here and there. "So far so good," she murmurs as she reaches his chest, pausing for a moment. "Is there anywhere in particular that you believe is sooooo mortally wounded?" Delphi asks, turning her face slightly to look up at Strai, her smirk obvious as she continues to lick and kiss across his scruff.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Astraios

Hemlock
Mender

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
06-17-2024, 10:28 PM
“I suppose if I was respectable, I wouldn’t be hanging around the riff-raff.” He sighed, glancing over at her with a grin just barely contained, twitching at his lips. Calling the alpha disreputable. Was that a punishable offence?

His thoughts fled him at the look Delphi gave him. The lingering sort, that slid across his body. “Mmmm.. what was I saying?” he said lazily as she leaned over him and kissed his chin. So little, so fierce. Her teeth in his coat did all sorts of things to him, and his breathing was husky when he answered her last question. “My heart, it’s definitely damaged. You should check it out.”

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-23-2024, 10:16 AM
Delphi uses her paws to knead at his body, gently massaging the muscles beneath his skin that surely must be sore from the raid. “You were saying how much you adore me and want to be my Thrall forever and ever,” she murmurs, a giggle lacing her words as she moves to push him so that he rolls over onto his back.

“You mean this heart?” Delphi climbs her way up onto his chest, her paws pressing down on his chest as she leans over closer to his face. “I might have the cure for that,” she whispers, muzzle finding his chin once more to nip and then plant a kiss on his lower lip before moving away.

Running a paw over his chest, she looks up at Strai to watch his reaction. “Oh dear, it does appear to be sooooo broken,” Delphi teases, turning her face to place an ear over his rib cage, listening to the thump of his heart. Snuggling herself a bit closer to his chest and stomach, she can feel her own heart begin to race.

“Definitely needs to be fixed,” her voice is mumbld and probably incoherent with how she continues to lick and kiss at him.

Astraios

Hemlock
Mender

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Seadragoness
07-01-2024, 10:43 PM
The white wolf let out a breathy sigh as she kneaded his aching muscles with well placed paws. “Yeah, that.” He agreed, not really paying attention to her words. Her movements were far too distracting. His eyes slid closed, and he leaned into her touch. Enjoying every minute of it.

He moved easily when she pushed him, despite the size difference. His eyes fluttered open as she crawled onto his stomach to reach his chest. His heartbeat picked up, as if in time to her words as she leaned forward to kiss him. When she snuggled into his chest, he wrapped a paw around her. “I don’t think it’s broken. I think it’s missing. Someone stole it.” He confided in her.

"Delphi" & "Strai"