ardent

Hellooooo

Bas

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-18-2024, 02:48 AM

From one Northern pack to the next. This one was the one that Triss had been to before, no? Medusa hadn't visited them yet, but that was mostly since she was always under the assumption they just simply hadn't been on good terms since she had won Habari. How long ago was that now? 2? Maybe 3 years? Fuck if she knew anymore. Time flew by and she had no clue how long it had been, but hakuna matata and all that, right? Maybe? Eh, she supposed she'd find out. She never had any issues with Armada herself, and had come across some of the members for a good ol fashioned spar here and there. So far, every Armadan member she had come across seemed not so bad, with the exception of Azure. But she had managed to kick his ass, and he had beaten hers. They were on equal footing when it came to fighting, apparently, and those had been exciting!

Speaking of him, was he here? She wondered if he was. Hell, was Sirius? She didn't smell either of them around the borders...hmmmm....approaching, she called for whoever might be the one in charge or...filling in for one or both of them.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-19-2024, 01:03 AM

A call at the border interpreted Basilisk fight training. He stepped back from his winged opponent, and tilted his head upwards, listening for a moment. He didn’t recognise the caller, and it didn’t sound urgent. All the same, curiosity dictated he head over immediately. He nodded his head to Mortis and made his way out of the training room. Trotting down into the Col, and towards the market which was the only part of the Col that stranger could get to.

He found the wolf that was waiting for him there, and her scent was somewhat familiar. He had caught the scent of the pack near his every now and then on his way past. That was… Insomnia, wasn’t it? “Hello, and welcome to the Armada. I’m Basilisk, the Warlord. What can I do for you?” He asked.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-25-2024, 01:59 AM

Hmmm? She didn't have to wait long before the biggest beast she had ever seen that wasn't an elephant or a giraffe or a buffalo appeared from the other side of the border. He was bigger than both and Azure. Massive. And although she was tall herself, she still found herself craning her neck up a bit more to look at him. "Hello, and welcome to the Armada. I’m Basilisk, the Warlord. What can I do for you?” Oooh! So Azure or Sirius were not the leaders here anymore? She glanced behind him almost as if expecting one or the other to come up behind him. But nobody else came. Looking back up at him, she responded. "Basilisk is the biggest wolf Medusa has ever seen! How did he get so big!?" She was genuinely curious. Would any of her kids grow to be that big? Or was he some rare instance of nature? She was truly fascinated! Oh! But where were her manners? "Medusa from Insomnia has come to visit! She wants to get to know better the wolves of Armada, especially since we live kinda close, no? Also, Triss is friends with a crystal legged boy! Uh, Crux? And Medusa has also sparred with many Armada warriors. They are good fighters, Medusa thought Basilisk should know." Mhm. She nodded her head as she thought about the Armadan wolves she had sparred in the past. A couple of them had even beaten her, which was impressive all things considered.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

Samhain 2022
06-25-2024, 02:53 AM

The wolf who had called for him glanced behind him. Expecting someone else, perhaps? “If you're looking for my grandfather, Sirius, he’s down in Auster now.” He explained, wondering if perhaps this call wasn’t for him at all. Perhaps he should have pushed forward with relations sooner than this, if news of the Armada’s changes hadn’t reached the pack closest to them yet.

His lip twitched in amusement as the wolf who introduced herself as Medusa commented on his height. “I ate my veggies.” He told her solemnly. She confirmed she was from Insomnia, though her manner of speech was a little strange. He blinked a little at the mention of the ‘crystal legged boy’ his Uncle had left some time ago now, and not on good terms. “Well, it’s good to meet the neighbours. Is this visit a meet and greet?” he asked, wondering if he would get a straight answer out of her.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning