gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Alo

Pride - Demisexual
06-23-2024, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2024, 08:25 PM by Mélisande. Edited 1 time in total.)
melisande

there was.. a slowness in her step. a form of subtle depression washing over her for some time now. she tried to choke it down, hide it away and distract herself. but that wasn't the cure for her. and she knew this. the heaviness that pitted in her throat was one she never got use to. so she let it out.. releasing it in whatever ways she needed to. it came and went in the form of emotional release and bodily sensations. as they churned and changed when she focused on feeling what took up space inside of her.
because of this, she let go. she was able to move on and let go. so she changed, like all things did. changed like the seasons. & embraced the newness that surrounded her. thus far, carrying her lithe form to a new destination, a new cycle beginning. a breath of fresh air and the aftermath of a deeply needed saging: the borders of new home.
she paused after her travel, dainty obsidian paws stopping just before the markers. it smelt different, and feminine. another female leader?- she'd think. her tail nub wagging slightly in hopes. mel sat herself shortly then, coming to a tidy perch as she sung a brief song of arrival for the alpha here. looking ahead, her crimson eyes glimmered with excitement.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
06-25-2024, 01:06 PM

Delphi is on a patrol when a brief call rings out from the border. Her mind had been elsewhere, distracted by the ever growing list of what being an alpha meant. Almost glad for the distraction, she changes her direction and heads to where the stranger sits. Looking at the woman with a smile, Delphi gives her a brief nod of greeting before closing the distance and coming to stop just on her side of the territory line. A respectful distance until she knew what the stranger's wants were.

"Greetings, I am Delphi, the Curator of Hemlock. What can I do for you?" She inquires, honestly feeling so tired of being so formal all the time. But now that she was a leader and in a political position, she had to have a good image all the time. Prim, proper, mature, professional. Ugh. It's not the girls' fault, not a bit, but Delphi can't help but let out a little sigh. Before the stranger has time to response, she plops herself onto her rump and lets out a quick yawn. "Apologies, I'm exhausted and so over the formalities," a little bit of the real Delphi shines through, her smile turning more into a lopsided smirk as she now awaits to see how the girl reacts.

Mélisande

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Alo

Pride - Demisexual
06-25-2024, 08:49 PM
melisande

it's a wolf she doesn't expect- one that is smaller than she and mutated with plenty of piercings. a new sight for the more traditional melisande. with a soft gaze, she smiles at the tiny leader, remembering how Haydee was a small leader as well. something about it brought her comfort. "Pleasure to meet you Delphi. My name is Mélisande." she cleared her throat slightly, shifting her weight as she watched the other break character. why had there been a mask at all in the first place?
"by all means, no apology needed." she smiled once more, her teeth showing through as she chuckled lightly. authenticity made her feel safer. it was thing she hoped more wolves took the time to be. in fact, even herself. this was solidifying step in the right direction of that. "I've come to perhaps join your home, if you'll have me. I've traveled from auster." a truthful and placid creature, she hoped her own formalities didn't annoy the small curator.. as this was who melisande was.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (290)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
07-01-2024, 09:04 PM

Relief does wash over Delphi when the now introduced Melisande doesn't balk at her less than desired behavior. Though she hadn't been raised to be all buttoned up and serious, she had seen how leaders acted. Stiff, awkward, and stuffy. It wasn't something Delphi agreed with, but if that's how wolves preferred to behave, she would give it a try. Clearly, it wasn't working.

"Melisande, pretty," Delphi comments back, her docked tail thumping against the frost, cold ground beneath her. She then cants her head, curiosity sparking in her heterochromatic eyes. "Oh, we always have room for those that wish to join! Do you have any interests? Skills that you are proficient in?" Her inquiry is honest, both for personal reasons and for pack reasons. It was a good start to getting to know the girl.