size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-12-2024, 07:35 PM

The day was drawing to a close. The sun was touching the horizon as the shopkeepers and stall workers were closing up the market. Ignita liked to linger in the area to offer a paw or two to help the keepers and sellers lock up and find places to rest.

After a thief was caught in the night the Steward of Armada wanted to speak to a few merchants about finding ways to keep their stock safer. She didn't want any merchants to take their business elsewhere if they believed their stock wasn't safe.

One merchant had an idea of putting a large blanket over their wares, the same tapestry that was currently hooked over the top of their stall, and needed help bringing it down. Ignita was about to step up and grab it herself but decided to call on one of the guards nearby.

"Guard! Oh, I seem to have misplaced your name. Could you remind me of it?" She asked of the ivory warrior with the ruby eyes. He would be the spitting image of Oleander the healer if it weren't for the eyes and different body types!
"Would you help me by bringing this down for us? Bas hates it when I climb." She asked sweetly.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No more ladders for this one Dreamer's Col 07:35 PM, 07-12-2024 06:33 PM, 07-29-2024