gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-04-2014, 12:21 AM

She had thought their passion had been the most memorial part of their experience, something that would keep her warm for days as she remembered its beauty, now she was faced with a new experience and she knew that this one might even outlast the first. The fiery nature of the girl made her one that was difficult to catch, difficult to keep hold of. It would be a wonder and almost a horror to realise it that moment she wanted to be caught, she wanted him to hold her and call her his own. She shuddered mentally at the mere thought of it, of the power he could so easily hold over her heart. She couldn't believe she could give it so freely either, how could it be so? But she would look up into his golden eyes as he placed the gentlest of kisses on her skin, and the look would be one of start-struck wonder and his ability to burn his way into her heart, he was the sun and she was a flower starved for light. The poetry of her thoughts would have made her sick any other day, but today she accepted, sighing softly as she leaning further into him, draping her head across his legs and looking up at his massive head and wondering at his gentleness. ?Oh Shai, I wish you could be mine? she whispered, with barely concealed pain. She wanted to stay here forever, and she knew that the moment she could she would run from that want, run back to Abaven and Bass and her home.

"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
11-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Shai Adeyemi

He really didn?t have any idea what he was doing, he never should have touched the woman to begin with. She had been so needy though, so completely willing that he?d easily given into his temptation and enjoyed what she offered to him. Now he was becoming too caught up, too close and too personal. If he didn?t stop hearts would be broken and damage would be done. Somehow he still couldn?t convince himself to stop.
She?d press into his touch like he might be the last man that ever lived. She?d whisper again, looking up at him pleadingly as the pained words left her pristine lips. He wished he knew what she was saying, though had he history might have turned much different. He didn?t know where she came from or where she would go but he knew that he?d remember this night for a very long time. Though he knew it would never feel like a dream. As he held her tightly in his arms and breathed in her alluring aroma the realness of her body would not leave his memories. He?d nuzzle her again, grooming her, lavishing her with tenderly placed kisses. He was too caught up and unwilling to let go, though it didn?t seem like she would make plans to go anywhere else.
He would make the most of his one night with her, he?d take his time and he?d be unwilling to give up the fantasy that he was living, unaware of the turmoil that he would cause tomorrow.

"Speaking" ; Thoughts

art; KAT table; LAYLA

TABLE NOT FREE FOR USE
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
11-10-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 10:28 PM by Motif I.)

It was true that if the two spoke in the same tongue, if he said to her in way that she understood that he also did not want her to leave then she might not have managed to tear herself away from his grasp. Their entire lives might have turned out differently, she might have tried to find a way to keep both him and the siblings and pack she loved. If she could not, who could say if in the emotions of the moment she might have chosen him over them and lived to regret it. Perhaps it was a good thing that her words went unanswered. She nuzzled closer to his side, she was a petite figure but she was still tall and was accustomed to another towering above her. The sense of his larger frame behind her was comforting and sweet and she grasped that feeling, turning her head to nuzzle into his side and breath in that special aroma of his. It smelled of fluff from his feathers, of fresh grass and growing things, he smiled like a being closer to nature then her or the wolves she knew where.

She wasn't willing to go back to sleep however so she shuffled some more, allowing her face to see into his, an impish smile stole over her expression and she lifted her muzzle to spill out a kiss against the side of his neck, letting her tongue caress his gentle coat for a moment before pulling back and saying. ?Kiss? nodding her head to the spot she had touched. Her light laughter then was filled with trouble as she thought of all the delicious, terrible words she might teach him.

"Speech"

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
11-20-2014, 12:18 PM

The magic surrounding them would not quite turn them to sleep yet, the pair still very much enthralled with each other as the moon would rise and shine down on their entangled forms. She'd nuzzle into him, her small form fitting easily in his grasp as he lay with her held closely to him. She'd shift herself, her features coming to stare up at him curiously. He couldn't help the smile that covered his own as he watched her. Still very much curious about this strange creature that was his for a night.
She move to kiss him gently, lingering on his flesh for a moment before she'd offer the english word to describe her action. He'd grin, returning the kiss in a similar manner and offering the yoruban word. "Kiss.." he'd offer into her ear as he caressed it tenderly with his tongue, savoring the exotic taste of her.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]