Aegira

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-20-2013, 03:47 PM

Like any adventurous child hitting the age of one would, Aegira had been away--exploring, meeting new people, growing in the never-ending journey of discovering oneself, but she hadn't quite found it yet. What she had found, however, was that she wasn't as fully grown as she thought she was--wasn't nearly as mature as her body felt like she was beginning to be. There was an ache in her heart and a loneliness in her mind that plagued her. It was homesickness. She longed for the touch of her mother, of her siblings, of everyone that she loved so dearly. Ludicael and Jupiter were, for her, the fixed point B for her to go back to, the stable entity that offered familiarity in a world that was always changing around her.

But this time, when she returned home, something was very, very wrong.

Ears were tipped back and there was concern laced in every bit of her features and the emotion verged on fear but she suppressed it. She was Aegira Illiadis--the little princess... right? She'd always convinced herself that one day she would grow up and take the throne of Sol. Chin up and tail flagged neutrally in line with her spine, inching ever-upwards in her confidence, she stepped forth, late to the meeting as always.

"What's going on?"

It'd been a long time since she'd seen many of the members of Ludicael but it was obvious that Aegira had grown. She'd always been a runt and always would be but there was a lot of her mother in her stance. Her posture brimmed with a mild confidence and self-sureness in her abilities despite her budding age. Her body grew faster than her heart and mind and Aegira found herself falling behind. Maybe this is my opportunity to catch up, she thought to herself, offering a cocky but friendly smile to those she knew or recognized the scents of, knowing something was different but not being able to know what yet.

AEGIRA

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Symphony

She stood there waiting for Song's response. She saw it before words would be said. The look a betrayal, of hurt and sorrow. Fur bristled in anger for how selfish her sister was being! How could Song say that? Where was she when Symphony needed her in the last pack meeting? She was the betrayer, the one to turn her back on her family when they needed her. Lips pulled back to show pearly canines but the snarl to come never made sound as Howl came forth. He went right to Song, spoke to her before turning his attention to her. She soothed her fur down and relaxed slightly, eyes darting between him and Song. But it was his comforting lick to her muzzle that let her breath with ease. If he understood he could make Song see her wrong. She nodded silently to Howl before Legend stepped forwards. With a warm smile she nuzzled him back on the top of his head.You take care little brother. And you know if you need me you just call, i'll always answer. She whispered softly to him.

Eyes lifted back to Song as she apologized but Symphony felt no truth behind those words. Song had much to understand and be sorry for. As Novella and Anthem came she stood there silently. With a sigh and a heavy heart she nuzzled Anthem tenderly. Anthem, Song is the new leader. Follow her and Howl. I need...to go away but I promise to visit. I promise I will like the promise of the sun rising each morning She told him softly, hoping he understood. She knew he would be safe here with the rest of the family, where he could be happy. She had still yet to give up on finding him a cure, the search had never ended and it wouldn't till she found the cure. She turned to Novella. Be strong and brave little sis. Stop doubting yourself and listen to your heart and brain. You'll know what to do when the time comes. I believe in you, and always will. She smiled and licked the younger girl's cheek. Song's last comment to her had her eyes grow dark.He is the only one that can and does make me happy these days.. and she meant it. She wasn't happy here anymore. And with that the tiny pale cr?me woman would turn away with a golden barn owl upon her back. Silently she would slip into the mangroves as if they were swallowing her up and made her away across the borders and out of the back. She would find Novel one day soon within the next few suns and explain everything. But right now, she needed Gitan.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-23-2013, 12:03 PM

She would still be conflicted about Symphony, she had changed so much since she had been here with them. As Howl had come to realize the truth, Symphony had lost it. Song had not abandoned them, she had been forced away. She had set out to create what she held so dear now, just as Symphony was doing. Song would let her be angry, she would let her hold onto the bitterness she held. One day she would see that what she was doing now, leaving their family, was in no way different than when Song had left Ahlon. She could not live with herself once she had made their mother bleed, she could not bear the guilt that had been put upon her. But now, Symphony would leave her family for the likes of a man whom Song had not met. She would just shake her head and let the girl go. One day she would see her folly. She just hoped there would not be too many broken hearts in the end.
Her mind would wander to the innocent daughter who was not here to even say good bye to her mentor. Novel would certainly be devastated. It would be a sad time for the Destruction family, but hopefully everyone would be able to keep focused on their duties instead of the loss of their sister. She would sigh as another wolf would find her way into the meeting. Ananke's sister, Aegira. The snowy she wolf would approach, her face changing from disappointment to a welcoming smile. She hoped she would be able to explain to the girl what had happened. She had not seen her in a good amount of time, and she would guess that even she had not an idea of where Jupiter had gone. Hello, Aegira. Jupiter has disappeared. No one has heard from her so as second in command Cherokee and I have stepped up to take over ruling the pack. I'm sorry she wasn't here to greet you. She wondered how the girl would react to knowing that her mother had gone missing.

Speech

Anthem

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
12-23-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013, 12:58 PM by Anthem.)

Anthem had never been particularly good at reading social cues, or gathering subtle hints about the emotions that wolves were feeling. His lack of knowledge left him feeling confused and uncomfortable. Change was something the man was very rarely content with, and he felt himself growing ever more upset as wolves -- both familiar and unfamiliar to him -- began to trickle into the gathering. He noted the tears that had begun to roll down Song's face as she spoke to Symphony, the meaning of her words lost on the Destruction sibling. Someone was leaving. Things were changing. People seemed happy, while others seemed sad. Somehow, Song seemed both.

"Huh?" he would ask, turning to look at Symphony again. A soft whine escaped his lips as he nudged her, somewhat frantically, as though searching for reassurance. How quickly his attention would jump to another, overwhelmed by all of the commotion and noise. Symphony spoke to him then, saying she was leaving but would visit. Her presence would be as sure as the rising sun, something Anthem knew would happen until the end of time. But he couldn't help but feel anxious and sad, and even a bit angry. Symphony was his best friend -- his caretaker. Even he, with his diminished capacity for understanding, knew that it was she that tended to him the most.
"I don't want you go," he explained simply and surely, feeling tears welling up in his eyes. He hadn't liked when Song had left home, and he didn't like the thought of his other sister leaving. His best friend in the entire world. He was close to Novella, but he didn't know if they would be as close as he and Symphony had.

His sister would then leave, not even giving him a moment to say goodbye -- and he felt his heart sink, an awful pain filling up his chest and refusing to let go. The tears would spill, and he would push closer to Song, oblivious to the fact that Cherokee stood on her other side, ignorant to most everything except that his sister had left him.

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 01:50 PM

The giantess had followed the scent of her newfound friend into the territory of the pack he was a part of, curious to see what was going on. Large ivory lined audits flattened slightly as she lowered her cranium between her shoulders to decrease her immense height and make the fire furred lass appear less intimidating. Deep violet optics searched the crowd of bodies for someone whom she could speak to about her acceptance into the pack. She wasn't sure if she was still welcome, so she would have to ask. Fist to capture her attention was the variety of colour in the mass of wolves, the golds, blacks, browns, whites; were all unique and beautiful. Her own bright red-orange pelt was common among her kind, the only thing setting her apart was the coverage of the ebony on her long limbs. Acute dark purple pools found her friend Anthem, long strides carrying her easily towards him until she was at his side. He seemed so sad, tears falling from his eyes and flooding his beautiful fur. "Anthem, my friend, what is wrong?" She inquired of him, lowering her body through the bending of her knees and the downwards craning of her neck so that she could press her muzzle reassuringly against his cheek. It was then she realized she had no doubt intruded, the Alphess standing beside the pale man with her mate at her side.

Standing, the strange creature immediately bowed to the even paler she wolf with mismatched eyes, one long leg out in front of her while her other forelimb tucked beneath her chest. "Senora, I seek a place within this pack." She said confidently, her gaze on the ground. Unfolding her lanky limbs, the she knight stood, towering above every wolf in the clearing. "If you would have me, that is." She added with a soft smile curving her dark lips. She looked over, noticing the man who had accepted her into the pack before the change in leadership. She wagged her short ivory banner a bit, dipping her cranium in greeting to him. Once more she would look to the Alphess, hope burning bright in her dark violet orbs.

Talk like this

Aegira

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-23-2013, 05:47 PM

She waited patiently for an answer as others conversed around her, blocking them out unless they stepped forth to address her, determined not to budge unless she received a response. In little time it came in the form of Song, who stepped forth, and Aegira returned the woman's welcoming smile. Audits, which had been pushed forward expectantly, gave an anticipatory twitch but the young woman fell deathly still as the new alpha's words trickled into her ears. She was silent for a moment, chrome and lavender optics scanning Song for any sort of sign that this was just some big prank. She even risked glancing about to try and see if her mother would lightheartedly stroll from the mangroves and laugh at her daughter for being gullible. But none of this happened.

Her brow furrowed deeply and she stiffened, slowly but surely. "Then why are we here?" Aegira's voice was soft but sharp, eerily calm in its nature. She would pause and whether or not someone responded immediately, she would continue, her voice raising slightly as she glanced about at the current Ludicael members that were present. "Why aren't we looking for her? After all she's done? Why are we just standing here?" She would be out there doing the same for you. And you. And you..." The calmness in her tone wavered and she swallowed hard, turning to Cherokee, to Aurora, to anyone she could lock gazes with as she spoke. There was an underlying anger in her tone and a knot was coiling tightly in her chest.

AEGIRA

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 06:20 PM

The man would stride silently towards the crowd of heretics that had formed under that estranged, jungle canopy. His stiff gait silent, guiding his body like a shadow among the thick and gnarled roots of the mangroves. Words echoed in the still wintered air. Vibrating gently against broad leaves but falling deaf upon the man's ears as he attempted to retain a level temper. There was only one thing he sought among those dissenters; Jupiter's children. Deteste would see that they would not be forced to live among such disrespect and that they would live with little want under his watch until the Sol returned. Punishment would be inexorable for this woman who sold her snake oil so easily to the thankless crowd before her but now was not the time. Regardless of the pit of anger that burned steadily within the man's gut.

It had dawned upon the man before the beginning of his trek that he had little idea what Jupiter's children looked like; other than Aegira. And he would find that none other than that spirited child could be found in the crowd. Without statement and without notice of any who might be watching Deteste would make his way to her. Pushing those who may be in his away aside with little care and little patience until his black bulk stood before the juvenile; no longer a child in his cold cerulean gaze. Come with me Aegira. he would speak standing still as he allowed a pause for collection before turning slowly and expectantly around. Pausing again to assure she would follow.

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2013, 06:21 PM

As her friend gave her the first Philosopher ranking, a broad grin played at her features. She murmured a thank you to her pearl friend, smiling at Cherokee in a friendly manner before her attention was drawn by a scent, a strange one she knew quite well. Mercury, the celestial woman's companion. What was he doing here? Before the question could be answered, the scent disappeared, fading into the depths of the mangrove. A mild family dispute was the alabaster giantess' cue to back away and let the meeting continue. She sat herself down in a shadowy corner, looking to the young daughter of Jupiter, who appeared in the gathering, confused by the lack of her mother's presence. The poor young girl, who's mother had all but disappeared. Just then, Song's reply seemed to infuriate the lass to the point where she shouted at the petite pale Alphess. She looked to the crowd, in search of someone who would search for her mother. The willowy woman stood, moving to the girls side with a soft smile. "Do not fret, Aegira, I shall accompany you to search for your mother. Jupiter was close to my heart as well." She murmured, ethereal tones cloaked in a faint Russian accent, silky vocals soothing. Looking up, she smiled, assuring the group things would now be settled. She was always to be trusted to calm down a volatile situation.

The icy rose now thought that something could be wrong, that maybe Jupiter had not simply left in search of a better life, maybe something had happened to her. Delicate cranium remained high as she looked about. Would others volunteer to search? Or would it just be herself accompanying the lass, who so closely resembled her mother? She waited calmly, for what would come next.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-28-2013, 05:41 PM

She would feel Anthem's distress as he pushed up against her, she could see the tears welling up in his dandelion eyes and she felt her own heart break. A nuzzle would be offered in hopes to cheer him up slightly, but she had her doubts it would be any help. And odd girl would come from seemingly nowhere and offer her own shoulder to her grieving brother, but her attentions would quickly fall onto the pearly she wolf. She would nod her head, If you are a friend of Anthem's you are a friend of mine. She would smile pleasantly at the woman, glad to have her there. Let me know what interests you and I will give you a rank. Aegira would speak up again, her words filling Song's heart with sorrow. She would address the girl kindly, knowing how hard it was to lose her mother, We must look after the pack before we can focus on an individual, Aegira. But, we must set up a search party to locate her whereabouts.
Ears would fall back as Deteste, the one she would remember was so trusted by Jupiter, would come to claim the child. She wondered why the man seemed so cold, he never acted as though there were anyone else in the world but he. After he had so attacked her sister, she could feel her own loyalties to him waiver. She would not speak with him, but would trust he would not keep himself in Ludicael any longer. Aurora's plea to the poor girl would fall on what she would assume as deaf ears as Deteste would lead her to wherever he found residence. Song though, would look to her trusted hunter, Find her, Aurora. We must know what has taken our Sol from us. Looking to Magnus she hoped he too would follow.

Speech,

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 05:47 PM

The dark man she recognized as an on and off second leader to Ludicael would appear and usher away the youngster, despite the kindness the alabaster giantess had shown to Aegira. A rumble in her chest was swallowed down as she turned to listen to Song, who directed her to search for the missing she wolf. A curt nod was offered to the smaller woman, and the icy rose padded calmly out into the shadows surrounding the mangrove. She would find the celestial ex alphess, and what came afterwards would only be seen then. Broad paws struck the sandy terra of the banks before powerful hind legs launched her towards the first few roots. With that, long legs did the work of transporting the expert tracker wherever her sensitive ebony nose told her to go.

.:Exit Aurora:.

Talk like this

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 06:02 PM

The fire furred oddity watched the transpirings, intrigued by the smooth inner workings of this pack, which had just so recently fallen under the leadership of this petite cream woman. Interesting. The femme in question addressed the giantess kindly, informing her that Anthem was her brother, which brought them closer in relation. A soft smile curved her dark lips as she chuckled in response. Just as quickly she continued, pausing to smile up at the she knight. What interested her? Well, she needed to learn how to fight properly against wolves, she had no experience in that field. She was an expert at battling the creatures back home, but here these wolves were different, they had much more bulk and were low to the ground. "I am a knight of sorts, but I am new to fighting with the lupines of this region. If Senora would find a way for me to learn such arts, I would much appreciate it." She replied sheepishly, hating to admit she could not protect the crown she dared to bow to. Her short ivory tail wagged a few times at her rear, giving away her emotions at the moment.

A dark wolf retrieved the youngster who spoke of seeking out her mother, Jupiter. The noise attracted her attentions, and the woman lifted herself to her full height while turning to watch the goings on with deep violet eyes. The alabaster woman who had volunteered to search alongside the youngster was told to go anyways, and she disappeared into the dark mangrove. How strange, the fiery lass wondered what had become of the previous Sol. She looked over her shoulder, dark purple optics scanning the face of her new ruler to see what kind of reaction these events had upon her.

Talk like this

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-28-2013, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013, 06:16 PM by Magnus 1.)
Song looked to him, asking him with her eyes if he would follow. Of course he would. He would not be separated from her. And Song was asking him to, plus, Jupiter had given him a home, a home he loved. So he owed her. And he felt sorry for her poor daughter, she was clearly very distressed, he didn't blame her.

As Aurora padded off. He looked to Song, I'll join her, good luck. And let us hope we are granted that too. I haven't even congratulated you properly have i. Well congratulations Song. We won't be too long i hope with a curt bow to Song. He would turn to the direction that his wife had gone in. Paws kissed the earth as the brute pushed forward. Muscled legs led him to his wife as they began the search for the ex-alpha.

-EXIT MAGNUS AFTER AURORA-

Aegira

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-28-2013, 06:37 PM

Aegira glanced over to find a familiar face--Deteste. A smile touched her lips as she saw him, her audits flicking at his words, but she was hesitant. She looked back to Song with hopeful eyes, waiting, watching, only for another to speak up first--Aurora. With her single statement and her willingness to step up first, the ivory lass worked her way to gaining Aegira's trust. She turned her gaze back up to the new Ludicael alpha and waited.

Disappointment crashed down hard on Aegira as Song left the others to do the work of looking for her mother. Her fur immediately bristled and her bi-colored optics narrowed. For a long moment she was silent before her nose wrinkled and her lip curled with disgust. "The pack that is doing little for her over the individual that did everything for it. I see now." Her words were harsh and biting, her mood turning completely on a dime. "I would have thought you better than that, Song. But I guess even my low expectations were too high." Immediately, Aegira turned to Deteste, nodding to him and joining him, beginning to walk away, but then she turned her head to announce over her shoulder:

"Have fun doing her dirty work, you all. It seems like you'll be doing a lot of it when she can't take care of the important things herself." And with that, she departed behind Deteste, leaving her path unaltered by voice or dialogue, her leave only being able to be stopped by force should they so choose. No one would get in the way of her finding her mother and letting her know exactly how the tables had turned.

{ exit aegira unless physically stopped }

AEGIRA