Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM

Blood would boil beneath a cool exterior as his new accomplice so foolishly put her face before all of Glaciem. Tail would flick behind him as Satis spoke to him, claws extending and retracting as he resisted the temptation to rip she, and Chill, apart. Gaze would roll over the young boy as he gave him a disapproving look, one that easily gave off a "i'll kill you boy" vibe. His gaze would raise from the boy and set back upon Chill, pale orbs narrowing. "You leave with me now, or I will take away the gift I bestowed upon you. Any further defiance and you will pay with your life." By gift he was referring to her tongue, because she had been the lucky bitch who had gotten to keep hers. Any defiance and it would be gone, and anything further she would be dead. Head swung to meet Satis's golden gaze, his eyes still narrowed as he looked her up and down, allowing her to watch him size her up. He was not the least bit concerned, for he head seen her in the midst of battle, and it was nothing special. "You will take the boy with you, and if I see him near my members, I will kill him myself." It was not an empty threat, but he said it as if he were talking to a child. His tone never changed, and he kept a neutral expression to mask the boiling rage within. "Though I doubt he will escape your walls again." Right brow would raise as he broke his blank expression, ebony lips curling into a wicked smirk. She was a beautiful, he could give her that much. It was hard to keep a straight face with her. That was why he had saved her that day to begin with- he was attracted to her.

OOC: Chill is expected to follow him back to his territory and leave the pup in her next post. If not, we can rp out the consequences <3

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-23-2013, 10:37 PM
NOTICE

NOTICE TO DRAGON: Rin remains a Glaciem wolf unless challenged for by Enchanted, or unless he challenges for his own freedom.

NOTICE TO ENCHANTED: Chill may challenge for Rin's freedom but note that you must have the rank of tier 2 or higher in a pack to be able to challenge for another character.

NOTICE TO ALL: This thread is now closed due to confusion and rule breaking. If you would like to start any challenges as a result of this thread please do so by starting a new thread in the Battlefield. Thank you.