ardent

It's a strange fit

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2013, 08:14 PM

Blood did not tie everything, he had seen betrayal already, and he himself had killed his father before he could drag him down. Oddity lowered his head setting it against the bottom of the cave. He didn't understand blind loyalty through blood, unless one has proven themselves. If one was to forsake their blood, than could they really rely on it? "Blood can be just as deceiving as a face Abelinda." He inquired, watching the snow fall, maybe he was waiting for something to happen?
"I still have a lot to learn about the world, just as a pup has. But I will take it by the horns, I want to be someone that Isar would be proud of, someone.....you would be proud of." Oddity raised his head, looking towards her with his expression tinted with the confidence he was expelling. If he were to explain to one how he killed his father, how would they feel? If he were to explain in detail the dark world he had been raised into. What would they do, and would they reject him?

Speech,

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
10-14-2013, 08:33 PM

An ear flicked towards Oddity hearing his words. ?Such is true enough; those that forsake our blood however do not prove to last long. Unless taken prisoner.? It was a cold but true statement yet no one had proven to be a traitor to their strong family much less forsaken their bloodline and namesake. It simply hadn't been done far as the dame knew; no blood and loyalty didn't tie them together simply their bonds did however fickle they may be.

Those ghostly eyes turned to the shadowy man as that had lifted to see what he had to say. Hearing his words a brow indeed rose. ?You have much to do then Oddity; fighting in the war would be a start.? It was one way for him to pave his way into things but still the ghostly dame wasn't going to let up, until he had done what he needed and gone above and beyond to prove him self to make him something she could be proud of.