Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-12-2013, 09:06 PM

As the children would go off to their game Song would put more of her attention on Silent. The babies knew how to stay close and they were fine, they were smart and would obviously call as soon as they were in trouble. "To be completely honest, I don't mind the settled life one bit. Because I used to travel so much before seeing Bronze again, I grew tired of the adventures that were in front of me." It seemed that after so long Silent was finally beginning to see her age catch up with her. Now was the time to settle down and enjoy her hard labour she certainly deserved it. "I'm glad you're enjoying a more quiet life." She smiled, happy for her friend but still sad she lived to far away.

"I do miss the taste of that lobster, though. Have my darling grandpups been able to try seafood, yet?" She smiled wider at the thoughts of their day, that had probably been the last time she had tasted the white flesh as well. "No, they don't like the Ludicael beach very much. We haven't done very much sea food hunting at all, they just aren't quite big enough for the currents yet." She looked over to her playful children, they certainly wanted to go into the water though.

"Speech"

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
10-03-2013, 06:19 PM

She listened with rapt attention as Song spoke of her life in Ludicael. From what she heard, the white female was content with how everything turned out after the birthing experience. "I know that not being able to go sea diving may be disappointing, but I am sure that the joy you have from spending time with your babies makes up for any kind of sadness around." Silent spoke from the heart and from knowing the true love of motherhood.
Silent then glanced to the pups playing tag and she couldn't help but chuckle. "They are definitely worth every bit of pain and discomfort we went through to bring them here." Her love was evidenced in her gaze and she wrapped her black tail around her paws. "I think our children will be legends among wolves their age before they know it."

"talking"