ardent

Among Clashing Tides

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 01:13 AM

She expected the man not to be too happy with her decision, he did after all just ask her to stay away from the danger that could possibly fall upon her pack. Seraphine couldn't do that though, she wanted to see how the fight went, maybe get some tips on fighting from the challenge. And what about the children if a war did break out, she had to do something to help them, to make sure nothing terrible happened to them. Like her, they would be vulnerable. It made her a little upset to see him not pleased with her decision but that was okay, what mattered was she wanted to protect the younger pack mates.

It seemed he changed though when she mentioned him still being her friend if he harmed one of her pack mates in battle, like he was happy. She smiled at this, dipping her head when he asked if she wished him to be her friend for life. "As long as we walk this planet... even if we're from rivaling packs." She added with a light chuckle, hoping to lighten the mood around them. They seemed to be getting along fine until she brought up the war, so she wanted it to come back.

"So..." She uncrossed her paws, stretching her neck and a low groan. "Your turn for a question." She grinned, flashing that smile of hers, warm, friendly, asking to learn more. Would he even have any more her, or was he getting bored with her little game to learn about each other? It was better than laying there in silence till the sun went down which would probably be a few hours.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image by Trynx <3

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-29-2013, 02:58 PM

Thoughts about the challenge were quickly cast aside. He didn't want to be serious around such a wonderful young woman. They were going to be stuck here for what seemed to be several more hours and they couldn't be spending the entire time just talking about the challenge. Seraphne had started the little game about getting to know each other and it was working so far. As long as we walk this planet... even if we're from rivaling packs. His own grin spread until it spanned the entire length of his jaws, his tail wagging gently behind him. Promise? He chuckled, knowing fully well that she would promise as well, but wanting to have the vocal confirmation anyways. His first friend. Only fate would bring him a friend from a rival pack. He hoped the two packs wouldn't be remain rivals for long and maybe some time down the road be able to form an alliance. But if his father kept going around challenging other packs for females, Taurig feared they would soon become the most hated pack in all of Alacritia.

So...Your turn for a question. He titled his head this way and tilted his head that way, feigning a very complex though process when in reality he had already figured his question out. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but...Is there anyone that has caught your eye? Warriors didn't talk about feelings with others. Well they did, but it was usually with fellow warriors and when they did talk about women, it was that once their duties as warriors were fulfilled, that maybe they would consider settling down and starting a family, raising the next generation of warriors. But Taurig wasn't considering settling down. Not now and probably not ever. He was much to dedicated to his life as a warrior to consider settling down.

Talk like this

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 04:02 PM

When he asked if she promised, about being his friend for awhile, the girl would nod her head, saying a soft, ?Promise.? It was nice knowing that slowly she was gaining new friends, and hoped that they would be around for awhile, to grow old and by that time they would all be very close. Seraphine didn't want to leave being alone.

She watched in silence as Taur tilted his head this way and that, thinking of something to ask her. She wondered what it would be next, but what he asked was a complete surprise. Ears were facing him, eyes watching him. It didn't seem like his question reached her, just laying there with a blank look on her face. After a few seconds though it finally sunk in, blinking her eyes, brows coming together in confusion but eyes wide in surprise. "Caught my eye..." She said softly, to herself.

Did anyone catch her eye... Seraphine looked back on her short life, thinking of the few wolves who had entered her life. Seraphim, he was older by a few years but he was only a friend, kind of like another father before she had found Demo. There was Rune, but he was only a little older and seemed kind of cold, distant. The only other boy she could remember was Sephiroth but she just met him, and was only helping him look for his friends, wanted to be his friend and help him. "No, not really." She finally answered, crossing her paw over the other again, lifting her head, gazing over at Taur shyly. "I did not meet many people, only a few boys and girls but I only think they are friends. And I just met you, so I can't really say." She added with a smirk.

It was a personal thing to ask but the girl didn't mind answering since she didn't know many people, but because of his question she was a bit curious now if somebody had caught his eye. "What about you?" She raised a brow, smirk still there. "Any girls catch your eye? I'm sure you catch many, your good looking and your very nice."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-29-2013, 07:06 PM

Promise. Came her soft response to his question. He winked at her playfully, glad that he had been able to snag such an amazing young woman as a friend. Would he make more friends? Or would Seraphine be his only friend for the rest of his life? Part of him hoped he would come to make more friends, especially friends that worked in the same profession as him. But if he came to make more friends and they were warriors, that was fine too, as long as they were respectable wolves and held some of the same morals as he did. But if he didn't end up making anymore friends, that would be fine too. With Seraphine as his life-long friend would be enough.

He'd known that this question would take her off guard, given that they'd only just met each other scarce an hour or so ago. And ontop of that, it was a pretty personal question. But Sera took it in stride, though she couldn't mask the shock in her eyes as they widened in surprise. No, not really. I did not meet many people, only a few boys and girls but I only think they are friends. And I just met you, so I can't really say. She glanced at him shyly while she spoke, a smirk tugging at her lips at her last words. But, she wasn't done yet. What about you? Any girls catch your eye? I'm sure you catch many, your good looking and your very nice. A laugh bubbled from his lips. Him? See a girl he liked? How cute. Me good looking? I would wish. My father is good looking, that's how he can get all the woman to join Glaciem, because he uses his looks to reel them in. I am just a plain looking wolf. But I don't care because I'm a warrior and I'm not looking for someone. But thanks, I think you're pretty nice too. He didn't want to sound like he was swearing any type of romantic relationship off, but he just wasn't looking for anyone to settle down with. Or ever really.

Talk like this

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 10:59 PM

It seemed Taurig thought the conversation was a bit on the funny side, his laugh telling her before he even spoke. She would listen though as he began, he didn't seem to think he was good looking and insisted that it was his father, that's how he got the women to join, that he was a plain wolf. He even said that he didn't care because he was a warrior, and wasn't looking, thanking her and saying how he thought she was pretty nice too.

Seraphine didn't understand why he thought so, he thought he was plain and wasn't good looking when he actually was. ?You don't have to look special to be good looking Taur, though you may think your plain, I think you are quite good looking.? She would said with a light chuckle. ?Your eyes are a pretty sea blue, looks like they swirl with emotion.? She would add, head tiled but re-positioning itself. Perhaps he would brush it off, she didn't really care, she just wanted him to know that even if he thought his father had the looks, she thought he had some too.

With a heavy sigh thee girl would look down at her paws. "I wish I could look plain sometimes." She said softly, slowly lifting her head, but her mismatched gaze looking outside the shelter. "People stare at my scars, my missing ear and tail." She would close her eyes, lifting her head slightly and taking in a long deep breath. "I guess I'm glad that they only stare and don't ask how it happened... I know how I got these scars..." She would reopen her eyes, head becoming leveled when she lifted a paw to touch the bare patch on her face. "But I don't know what happened to my ear or tail..." Her voice trailed off, brows coming together in confusion. She had no idea what had happened to her ear and tail.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2013, 02:55 AM

He'd seen his reflection in water plenty of times before. He was aware of his dark coloration and the extremely light azure coloration of his eyes. Back home, most wolves had similar colorations as him, though clearly they all varied. He had seen plenty of wolves with splatters of ink across their pelts or even pelts completely bathed in ink, such as Seraphine, but he had never seen another wolf like his father with such a pale coloration and lack of pigmentation. His father's coloration or lack of, was pretty rare, so it was no surprise that the woman flocked to him like moths to a flame. He was a novelty while Taurig was a common looking man. The only thing special about him was his height. Not many wolves could rival his height, but that didn't do much for him in the looks department. But it wasn't like he cared. Warriors weren't concerned with appearances, only with how well they could accomplish their jobs.

But clearly Sera seemed to have the opposite opinion. You don't have to look special to be good looking Taur, though you may think your plain, I think you are quite good looking. Your eyes are a pretty sea blue, looks like they swirl with emotion. He shrugged, rolling his eyes playfully at the yearling. Swirl with emotion... He murmured to himself, mimicking Sera's tilting of the head. Did his eyes really hold this emotion that she spoke of? He had never seen it or at least, he'd never been aware of it. Warriors weren't allowed to feel emotions because emotions interfered with getting the job done and it was absolutely essential that they complete their jobs flawlessly because often times they gambled with the lives of fellow packmates or even their comrades. But if his icy eyes did hold emotion, what kind of emotions did Seraphine see reflected in them?

But his questions would have to remain unanswered and any comments he could've come up would remain unsaid as Seraphine would glance down at her paws, her voice becoming softer in pitch as she spoke. I wish I could look plain sometimes. People stare at my scars, my missing ear and tail. I guess I'm glad that they only stare and don't ask how it happened... I know how I got these scars...But I don't know what happened to my ear or tail... He wasn't a mushy gushy kind of guy, or really a guy to show any kind of emotion. At least not with the wolves here. His mother was really the only one who had known the softer side of Taurig but for some unknown reason, Seraphine was going to get to see it now. The large Knight scooted closer to the youth until his paws were touching hers, his icy gaze gentle as he pressed his muzzling first to her forelimb, lips pressing against the scarred flesh in a gentle kiss. Pulling away after a brief second he would repeat the same action to her shoulder, neck and face, giving each piece of scarred flesh its own soft kiss, her tattered ear receiving a gentle lick. Even if you did know what happened to your ear and tail, you are and will always be beautiful Seraphine. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Talk like this

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2013, 11:43 PM

She would stare at the ground after she talked about her scars, not expecting the man to say anything, just remain silent. That's why what he did next would come as a complete surprise. From the corner of her eyes she could see him scoot over, waiting for him to say something like 'I'm sorry for what happened to you' or something along those lies. But no, she suddenly felt something cool against her warm flesh, making her flinch at first. Mismatched eyes fell upon the man who now pressed his lips against the patch of flesh on her shoulder, neck, face and licking her ear. She was confused, so shocked by his actions. She just sort of stared at him clueless, ears up, jaws slightly open. His voice, low yet soothing, telling her that even if she didn't know what happened, she would always be beautiful and that she shouldn't let others tell her otherwise.

The girl would continue to stare at him, the corers of her lips raising in a smile, feeling better about her scars. "Th... thank you." She would say softly, shyly. Her ears folded back and her head would turn to the side with an embarrassed expression plastered on her face. She didn't know what to say to him, it was one of the strangest things to happen to her. She knew one thing for sure though, it just made them friends for sure, at least she thought so.

-exit seraphine-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."