Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:00 AM
ooc: Not sure how long you want this to go on. Maybe Loccian could have a nightmare and so they wake up and end up cuddling? xD

A soft hum would come from Loccian when Gerhardt spoke, eyes closing, body relaxing. He was very right, the both of them had dealt with troublesome things, they needed a good nights rest to get some of it off their shoulders. She just really hoped she would be able to fall asleep and stay asleep tonight, that her dreams wouldn't become nightmares that would make her stir and whine and end up waking the sleeping man.

"A peaceful night..." Her voice was softer, taking in a deep breath with her eyes still closed. "I... wish..." And just like that the woman fell asleep, her back against the wall so her body was facing Gerhardt, tail laying over her back legs.

From those who saw her wandering around the territory, completing her duties, she would look completely different now. Usually she would keep her head low, a sad or lost look on her face, obviously in some sort of pain. Right now though, she actually looked peaceful for the moment.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 08:33 PM
ooc; cuddling ftw! so she could have a nightmare, he wakes her and curls up with her.. then they fall asleep together?

I'M A LOVER, I'M A SINNER

i sure don't want to hurt no one

Thoughts could be far more taxing on the body than physical attacks. Quite often he wished that someone was fighting with him rather than his mind playing tricks. At least then he could fight back, or be killed and rid of this torture. Stop it. Gerhardt had been thinking thoughts of death more often lately, and he hated this above all else. His lip wrinkled and he shook his head abruptly, trying to remove these thoughts from the forefront of his mind. As he cast his gaze her way he saw her asleep, already enjoying the peace of being with someone else. A smile glimmered in the corner of his lips as he rested his head on his paws and tried to go to sleep himself. He felt his whirring mind slow slightly as his breathing regulated itself to a comfortable pace. It seemed that her presence was doing wonders for him as well. Maybe I'll actually get some rest tonight. With that, the once-King felt the gentle knocking of sleep at his door, and he answered.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-28-2013, 09:00 PM
ooc: Yes! :D

It did not seem to take long for the two wolves to fall sleep, and just as they seemed to be getting to that point of deep sleep the woman began to stir. Paws twitched, her breathing quickening.

She was running through a world of darkness, she didn't know why, just knew she had to keep going or else something bad would happen. At first the ground was cold and hard, grey like stone. Then it morphed, turning to soft earth, plants and grass sprouting up here and there. The path she ran along with light with gentle golden rays of sunlight, but outside of the path big enough for her, it was dark, she could feel its coldness brush against her body.

In reality her legs were moving, not much but enough to be noticed. And within seconds it went from this to soft whines slipping from her lips, the dream turning to a nightmare, blood filling the path, cries of pain, plees for help roaring in her ears. "Stop... no... please..." Her soft whines echoed in the den, body curling up, tail going between her legs.

Before she knew it there were two forms before her, an adult male and a young female, not even a year old. The man began to be sliced, deep wounds formed in his body, blood spilling out and squirting around him. She froze, eyes wide, ears back, body trembling. In the den her body was shaking, growling and whining, pawing at the air.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2013, 06:41 PM
I'M A LOVER, I'M A SINNER

i sure don't want to hurt no one

Thoughts ceased, movements ceased, everything stopped for a few brief moments and it was heavenly. The once-King had never felt such peace in all of his life, but then again.. most of his life had been living for everything and everyone but himself. A life like that was fine for a season, but eventually he was doomed to buckle under the pressure. Eventually he would fall, and he had fallen hard. But those thoughts didn't cloud his mind on this night, for these brief moments. As he relished in the first fifteen minutes of restful sleep he'd gotten in weeks, his ears twitched toward a sound - Loccian. Immediately his body shifted, arousing himself enough to realize she was having a nightmare. Reluctantly he stood, nearly bumping his head on the roof of the den as he did so. He inched toward her, tentatively whispering her name - as if that might wake her or calm her. "Loccian," he called, but it was far too quiet. As he neared her he nudged her shoulder with his muzzle, speaking a bit louder now. She needed to wake up. "Loccian, you are only dreaming." He shifted so that he was laying on his stomach, his warmth pressing into her lightly. Gently he swiped his tongue across the same shoulder he'd nudged. "So much for a peaceful night," he mused softly.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Her body shook, paws twitched, a foreleg moved up to cover her face. Her nightmare would only get worse from that point on, the whines continuing, getting louder. Her ear would twitch at the sound of his voice but she wouldn't wake or react, still trapped in her dream. Her body would flinch at the feel of something nudging her shoulder, eyes snapping open, wide, head suddenly lifting. It took a few seconds before her vision cleared, hearing her name, grey orbs settling on Gerhardt who had made his way over to her. Brows came together in confusion, wondering why he was here until he said he was only dreaming...

Ears folded back on her head as she turned it away, a look of embarrassment washing over her. Her eyes had been watery from the nightmare, using a paw to wipe away a stray tear. Before she knew it the man had lain beside her, feeling the warmth of his body press and seep into her own, looking back to him at the touch on her shoulder. "So much for a peaceful night." The shewolf lowered her head, an embarrassed smile forming on her dark lips. "I'm sorry..." She apologized, sighing heavily as she lay her head on her paws.

"I... I will be fine now." She spoke softly, looking up to him apologetically. Lowering her head the shewolf would curl up in a ball, taking a deep breath before closing her eyes and trying to sleep again. This time she would try to not wake the man, force away the terrible thoughts before they could form new nightmares. When the two did finally get to that point of sleeping she moved over a bit, gently pressing her body into the man's.

-exit loccian-

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"