Heartstrings

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh smiled contently as Kaala nuzzled her face into his fur, leaning his head down around her neck, embracing her happily. For once in his life he was completely content and happy with the world. He knew that eventually both of them would have to return to the mainland, get back to their lives, but for now they had nowhere to be and he was perfectly fine with that. He would stay here for the rest of his life with her if he could. He would miss Ely though and he was sure Kaala had her own friends. The thought dawned on him out of nowhere. Ely! She would have to meet Elysia! The thought made him nervous and excited all at the same time. Would Ely like her? And what would he do if she didn't? He pushed that worry away quickly. Surely his sister would love her if her brother cared for her.

The chocolate brown brute nuzzled the darker fea, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. He felt happy and whole, content with life here on this beach. He could feel himself slowly starting to drift off to sleep and he didn't fight it. With Kaala pressed to his side he could rest easy. He wondered if he would ever be able to sleep well without her at his side. His breathing gradually slowed and the world drifted away as he sank into sleep.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Kaala could lay beside Kaveh any day. His presence was comforting and secure, his touch warm and strong. As Kaala felt her eyes drooping, sleep clutching at the corners of her mind, she felt Kaveh' s heartbeat quicken momentarily. Kaveh are you.. a smile parted her lips as she saw he was asleep. Kaala layed her own head upon his paws and let sleep clutch her for the night.
Kaala awoke the next morning to Kaveh' s comforting presence beside her, his tall, bulky frame pressed against her. Their heartbeats were synchronized, beating as one. The beautiful morning Sun was beating on their back, warming them. Gentle laps from the calm ocean reached her ears, one big wave, the other small. Continuous. Kaala sighed, looking up at Kaveh. Kaveh... She looked his muzzle carefully.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Kaveh Kyra

The sounds of the lapping ocean and the warm sun on his back were the things that greeted the brute as he slowly started to wake. He felt the press of a warm body next to him so he didn't stir, just happy to know that Kaala was still there. He was about to drift back to sleep when he felt her move and her voice reached his ears. He half-opened his pale green eyes to look at her, a smile crossing his muzzle. "Good morning, Kaala," he replied, his voice still thick with sleep. He gave her muzzle a soft lick before untangling himself from her to stand and stretch, his jaws stretching wide with a yawn. He smiled wide when he looked over at her, dipping his head to nuzzle her neck affectionately. "You're even more beautiful than yesterday," he said softly into her fur. There was nothing quite like waking up beside Kaala. It instantly brightened the brute's day and made him hopeful for the rest of the day to remain as wonderful as the morning. He pulled back to look into her lovely blue eyes and smiled, his gaze filled to the brim with wonder. How could one fea turn his whole world around and captivate him with just a glance. "I think we should go find some breakfast." With a final kiss to the tip of her nose he turned and padded toward the middle of the island again.

He sniffed the air carefully, wondering what kind of food one could find on an island. Perhaps they could find some fish? Was there deer or rabbits on an island? The chocolate brute had no idea. He walked side by side with his new friend, playfully bumping her shoulder with his as he glanced over at her. "What would you like to eat, lovely?"

Thought
Speech
Others

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-08-2013, 05:08 AM

Good morning, Kaala Kaveh' s deep tones greeted her. He licked her muzzle as she had his and stood up, stretching. As he did so, Kaala raised herself from the comfy nest in which they had slept. Two wolflike shapes left in the grass. Kaala yawned and bent her forelimbs forward, her tail wagging in the air. As the stiffness left her bones and her senses fully returned, she swept her blue gaze around them both. You're even more beautiful than yesterday. Kaala tucked her head underneath Kaveh' s her body pressed against his, her cheeks were blushing underneath her dark fur. Her deep brown fur was tingling from ear tips to tail. Her blue gaze was brimming with joy and her grin full of happiness. She couldn't possibly have woken up happier. This brute was the best thing that had happened to her, and for a moment she was happy that her family had abandoned her, for if she had stayed, she would never have met Kaveh. I think we should go find some breakfast. Kaala just nodded, perfectly happy at Kaveh deciding what they should do.

The pair padded through the forest, playfully bumping each others shoulders. The sun was steadily rising on the horizon, sending beautiful hues in amongst the few clouds. What would you like to eat, lovely? Kaala contemplated it. Perhaps fish, or maybe rabbit? A grin widened on Kaala's face, You choose. She licked his muzzle, looking into his eyes.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh rolled his eyes jokingly at Kaala's answer, replying with sarcasm to his tone, "Thank you for your helpful decision making, lovely." He chuckled and nudged her shoulder playfully again with his own, showing he was only joking with her. After padding along for a little while longer, they reached the river where they had met only a day ago. It was hard to believe that it had been less than twenty four hours since he had first laid eyes on the lovely fea that now walked along beside him.

He paused long enough to lap up some of the cool, fresh water from the thin river before lifting his pale green eyes to her blue gaze, that now familiar fluttering in his stomach starting up once again. He grinned shyly and gave her muzzle an affectionate lick. "How about some fish? I'm sure some pass through this river." It wasn't very wide compared to some other rivers he had seen, but it was plenty deep so some live had to be in it. He waded out into the water, the cold liquid coming up just past his elbows by the time he reached the middle of it. He considered himself a fairly tall wolf so he was sure that the water would be even deeper for the smaller frame of his friend. He turned to face the flowing water, watching Kaala as she joined him. Giving her a smile, he turned his gaze back to the water, waiting to see if indeed some fish would come to them.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-10-2013, 04:18 PM

Thank you for your helpful decision making, lovely. Kaala smiled and replied Your welcome, lovely. adding a slightly sarcastic tone at the end. As the pair padded along in the forest, they made hardly a sound. The leaves from the year before' s Autumn, mirroring their pawsteps and cushioning the earth. After a while Kaala and Kavleh reached the narrow river where they had met the morning before. Kaala sat at the edge and lapped up some of the refreshing water as Kaveh did and sat back while he looked at the water.
How about some fish? I'm sure some pass through this river. Kaala nodded. Fish sounded good. When Kaveh waded out into the water, Kaala could tell by just looking at it that the water was too deep for her. So, she sat at the riverbank and watched Kaveh as he concentrated on the water.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh watched as she took a seat on the river bank, letting him take the lead in catching their food. He turned his attention back to the water, watching ahead down stream for any sign of fish. Kaveh hadn't had much experience with fishing before, but he had watched others and done a little dabbling in the art himself. How hard could it be?

Before too long a fish finally started making its way down toward him, making his ears perk up excitedly. His seafoam-hued eyes followed the scaly animal as he swam his way, preparing himself to lunge for it. He finally took his chance and attempted to catch it. His jaws successfully closed around their potential dinner, but as soon as he brought it to the surface, its tail whipped back and forth, smacking the brown brute across the face. It surprised him enough to make him gasp and stumble back, tripping on a rock in the river bed and falling backwards into the water. He scrambled back to his paws panting, just in time to see his dinner swim away. Now he was hungry, soaked, and had certainly made a fool of himself. He turned his gaze to look at Kaala with a sheepish grin, chuckling softly.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-21-2013, 04:15 PM

The fish slapped Kaveh in the face, and the bewildered look on his face made it hard for Kaala to suppress a laugh. As the fish struggled for its life, it pushes Kaveh towards a rock on the riverbed. As Kaala was about to scream a warning, it was too late. Kaveh was soaked, starving and silly. Kaala giggled before padding over to him. She nudged him to get up, licking him clean all the while. When he was out and dry, she said with a smile. I'll be back in a few minutes. Kaala padded downriver a bit, to where some fish law, undisturbed by wolves, so far. Kaala positioned herself on the riverbed, her paw ready to swipe at a saint of movement. With a flash of silver, a large silver fish leaped into the air just as Kaala razor sharp claws met it. Kaala sacked it onto land where it lay flopping miserably. By the time it was silent, another two had landed beside it. With her catch in her mouth, Kaala returned to Kaveh, dropping the fish in front of a comfartable patch of grass. She padded to Kaveh and licked his muzzle, smiling.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh followed Kaala's lead as she cleaned him off and lead him out of the river, blushing with embarrassment. Nodding as she told him that she would be right back, he sat down with a sigh. He had wanted to make a good impression with Kaala and instead he made a fool of himself. He shook his head, determined to shake it off and laugh away his embarrassment. In what seemed like no time the lovely fea returned with two fish in her jaws. He blinked and smiled, gratefully accepting one of them and giving a thankful lick to her cheek. "So you're a fisher, eh?" he commented as he settled down onto his stomach with his meal, neatly tearing into the fish between his forepaws. The tender flesh was sweet to the hungry brute and soon he finished it off, leaving only the bones and such behind. Licking his jaws clean, he smiled at Kaala. "Thank you for breakfast," he said with another lick to her cheek, his tail waving behind him.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-27-2013, 04:52 PM

As Rina teared into her own breakfast, she felt a lick to her cheek. So you're a fisher then? Kaala nodded, returning his kiss. She continued to treat into her juicy fish, gulping it down. The morning was perfect, birds were cutting their morning melodies around them while the sun sleepy rose, sending beautiful hues across the bright sky. When they were both finished their meal, Kaveh thanked her.
No problem. She smiled and licked his forehead gently as he licked her own cheek. Kaala sighed towards Kaveh further, meeting the moment last. She watched the rising sun peacefully. She could see the mainland through the trees, in the distance. Was anyone looking for her? She shook her head of the thought. Kaala could be gone for a day and a half without anyone worrying. She's fully grown now.
Kaala sighed and later her head upon Kaveh' s chocolate shoulder.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh smiled tenderly as Kaala leaned into his shoulder and gave the top of her head a gentle lick. Glancing up through the trees, he could see the mainland of Alacritis. He knew if he didn't go back soon his sister would be worried. After being separated from Ely for so long it was hard for him not to worry about her after being away from her for a solid day. But, as he looked back down to the dark-hued fea at his side, it was even harder to imagine leaving her. He believed in love at first sight now, there was no doubt.

He brushed his muzzle along the side of her neck affectionately, giving her shoulder a lick before coming back up to give another kiss to her cheek. "Kaala... Please forgive me if I sound completely out of my mind. I know I've only known you for a day, but... I feel like I've known you for years." His pale green eyes found hers and he gently licked her forehead. "I like you alot... and I learned from losing my sister for all that time that life is too short to keep things to myself so I think... I think I love you, Kaala. I don't know if you believe in love at first sight or not, but if you do... well, I do now."

He searched her eyes, waiting to see what her reaction would be. Would she agree? Did he scare her off? Was he going to fast? He didn't know. He had always been one to wear his heart on his sleeve, so to speak, and for some reason Kaala brought that trait in him out even more so. Kaveh just wanted to be completely honest with her, no matter what it was.

Thought
Speech
Others

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-08-2013, 02:05 PM

Sighing softly, Kaala licked Kaveh tenderly on his muzzle. When he ran it gently over her head Kaala snuggled deeper into his fur. A faint, comforting smell of pine and salt was in his fur. Taking a deep smell she withdrew, looking into Kaveh' s green eyes. A smile crept onto Kaala as she realized what she was feeling at last. It was love. Although, it was not the love she felt for Ocena or the snow rogues, but a much clearer and warmer kind. The best.
With a kiss to Kaveh's maw, he started to speak. Kaala... Please forgive me if I sound completely out of my mind. I know I've only known you for a day, but... I feel like I've known you for years. I like you a lot... and I learned from losing my sister for all that time that life is too short to keep things to myself so I think... I think I love you, Kaala. I don't know if you believe in love at first sight or not, but if you do... well, I do now. As he finished, Kaala smothered him in kisses. She nodded. He loved her. She couldn't deny it. She loved him
aswell. Kaveh, I love you too. I don't think I've ever truly loved someone like this. It isn't the kind of love I have for family, well my other family, but the best feeling in the world. I too believe in love at first sight. I'm just so happy it happened to me.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh was afraid he had moved too fast, said too much, but he soon saw that wasn't the case. As soon as he had finished speaking Kaala was covering his faces with kisses and nodding in agreement. He was stunned silent. She felt the same? Her words confirmed his thought and his heart soared with happiness. She loved him as well! It had been a whirlwind of emotions for the brown brute over the past couple of days to say the least, but he was so overjoyed that this had happened to them. He returned every kiss Kaala gave him to her cheeks and muzzle, his tail wagging behind him like crazy.

She was absolutely beautiful. He took a second to lean back to look at her gorgeous face, looking into her lovely blue gaze. "You're so beautiful," he said tenderly, voicing his thoughts. He brushed his muzzle gently against hers, grinning with the sheer happiness that he couldn't contain. He glanced through the trees once more, seeing the mainland in the distance. She needed to meet Ely! And he needed to meet any of her friends and family as well! He turned his seafoam green gaze back to her, his look tender and adoring. He said, "Will go back to the mainland with me? Elysia will want to meet you and I want to meet the Snow Rouges you told me about." He was a little nervous about introducing Kaala to his sister, but he was sure Ely would love her.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-08-2013, 03:30 PM

Kaala accepted the kisses he returned to her, looking into Kaveh' s aquamarine eyes. She licked inbetween his eyes, trailing her tongue all the way up to his ears. His chocolate pelt glistened in the late morning sun, ridding it from river water completely. Kaala's tail was thumping behind her, in sync with Kaveh's own. The forest was coming to life around them, birds tweeting and faint noises of bugs.
You're so beautiful Kaala felt herself blushing under her dark pelt. She kissed him on his paw before nestling herself in the crook beside him, her head resting on his shoulder. Will go back to the mainland with me? Elysia will want to meet you and I want to meet the Snow Rouges you told me about. Kaala smiled. Nodding, she said. Of course I will. I'd love to meet your sister, and you to meet my family.

"Speech."

Kaveh

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Kaveh Kyra

Kaveh beamed with happiness as his love agreed to his offer to introduce her to his sister. He was so excited to meet her family and begin their lives together. He nuzzled into the fur on her scruff as she leaned into his shoulder. It was so easy to relax here with her on this beautiful island. The only thing beter than the view in Kaveh's eyes was Kaala.

He gave a tender lick to the top of her head before saying, "Shall we go then? Might as well get that swim back over with." He waited for Kaala to stand before rising to his paws as well and padding off toward the shore line side by side with the dark-fured beauty. As he slipped into the ocean water with Kaala everything felt bright, hopeful, and new. He couldn't wait to meet Kaala's family and was looking forward to seeing what life had in store for them.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion

Kaala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-29-2013, 04:41 AM

With a lick to his forehead, Kaala smiled deeper into his scruff. She inhaled his scent, only emerging when he said, Shall we go then? Might as well get that swim back over with. Kaala nodded, licking his cheek tenderly. She rise, stretching the tiredness from her bones. She absorbed the great from the morning sun, her eyes sparking in the light. Looking back to Kaveh, she followed him to the shore. The water looked chilling after the hot and, and she was glad to emerge herself in it. Paddling steadily beside Kaveh, she said Let's go then
Exit Kaala

"Speech."