ardent

crashing down from the sky

Eos

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 06:25 PM

As seemed to be coming habitual for the smaller wolf, he was not satisfied with the youth?s open answer; instead he insisted on prying deeper, prodding with extended fingers of curiosity at her history and her present. It pained her to a point, though somehow this little beast had encouraged a sense of comfort within his presence, something that didn?t happen very often. So she allowed yet another answer to roam free of parted lips, only mild hesitation evident within her tone, ?Valhalla was my birth pack, however after the selfish death of my mother, it never felt like home anymore; I left a few months ago to roam on my own, though I may return if my brother takes his rightful place.? Mind strayed, it had only recently become of interest to her that she may challenge for her own superiority within a different land, however the lady was still undecided. ?Have you any painfully drab life events to share with me?? ah, and there it was again, that infamously sour tone that Eos just insisted on letting ooze from ebony lips.

Balgrath

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Feeling comfortable, and just a bit courageous, the young male decided that he would try his luck. "No, most of my life has been spent roaming, I have no family or home of my own." "Though with the right wolf I wouldn't oppose it." The sour tone did not phase him one bit, he figured that the female would have left long ago if he were truly irritating her. Secretly though, he yearned for some familiarity, he had lived an extremely lonely life, mainly keeping the company of only himself.

Eos

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 08:13 PM

And still their conversation battled onwards, although threatening to cease in awkward places, words somehow managed to break free of hesitant chest?s; and little by little, the pair seemed to grow comfortable with one another. ?Perchance, when I withhold a thrown of my own, you may choose to join me; no promises on the feathery relations element, but I wouldn?t be one to deny you a residence,? of course, this was all still future thinking, but Eos being the ambitious youth she was, would think ahead regardless. Who knows, perhaps he could be of some use to her.

Balgrath

gems
size
build
player
06-28-2013, 08:32 PM
"I will consider your offer, and offer the same to you." "Though I do not tend to think of the future, and only what lies immediately ahead" Balgrath had never thought much about having his own lands, or even a family. The thought did excite him though, and it opened him to an entire new set of rules that he had never even considered. Would he actually enjoy that? Or was he forever doomed to wander these frozen wastes, all alone, and keeping to himself? "Perhaps we may be able to rule separately, who knows. Like I said, I don't plan ahead, and do what simply feels right."