Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-14-2013, 06:42 PM

She was glad to get the comfort from her charcoal knight, his sweet kisses making the heartache go away. She missed her family, but she had to live in the present. They were far away, and she had her Cherokee now. He was so wonderful to have as well. There was no way she would find a better wolf for her. It was so odd that they had just met, and yet she could not see herself with any other wolf. She was his and he hers from now on. She had a long life of him to look forward to.
She was so glad that Cherokee was so understanding. He gently kissed away his tears and she was able to give him her smile. No matter what it seemed he was ready to make her smile. Was she ready to think what she so badly wanted to think? Did she love him? It looked as though it was heading that way. She liked the thought of it. "We don't have to go see them, I would rather not. We will just have to have to make our own someday." She smiled at the prospect of having a family with him, but at the same time the thought of a family scared her. Child birth was one thing she was not looking forward to.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 03:42 PM by Cherokee.)

No emotion that wasn't happiness belonged on Song's beautiful face. It just didn't. That wasn't her. She couldn't be anything but happy. It brought Cherokee's own mood down to see her getting upset over missing her family. He knew how she felt, there were times when he too could feel a little homesickness stirring in his stomach from missing his family, dare he say even his bratty sisters. They were always going to be his family and a part of him would always miss them, but he knew his separation from them had been a good thing. He couldn't have stayed with his family for the rest of his life; that wasn't living. If he hadn't set out on his own and come upon this land, he would've never met Song, the woman he was certain he was going to spend the rest of his life with. And she hadn't left her family, then they would've never met. Things happened for a reason.

There, that signature smile of hers, the one that could light up the entire night. She was going to be okay. She was smiling again, so everything was going to be fine. Cherokee watched her for a long moment, just soaking her features in. The curve of her jaw, the exact color of her eyes, the way the sun danced around her ivory pelt, making it look like she was surrounded by a halo. An angel. That's what she was. His little angel. The thought of that sent his heart fluttering inside his chest. He really liked this woman, really cared about her. He wouldn't be surprised if these strong feelings soon morphed into...love. We don't have to go see them, I would rather not. We will just have to have to make our own someday. His attention snapped away from his thoughts, mismatched eyes going wide as her words registered in his ears. She wanted to have a family with him. A family. As in mini Cherokee's and mini Songs running around. Our...our own family? he managed to stutter, unable to full grasp the concept that Song was already thinking about them having children. If she wasn't meant for him, then he didn't know who.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-16-2013, 12:56 AM

She had not expected her ebony night to react in such a way to her words. His eyes widened and she was almost sure she had said something wrong. It had been all the truth in her eyes, and she meant it. She wanted to spend the rest of her days with him. If she wanted the type of relationship she wished with him they'd have to think about a family eventually. She could easily envision their offspring running around her feet. Spitting images of their parents. She loved the thought of it, but her fear made its way into the back of her mind.
He stuttered a reply to her as the same thoughts ran through his head. She grew a slight blush as she realized how much she had thrown him off with those simple words. "Well I just thought..." She wasn't even sure how she was going to respond to him. His emotions were so masked by surprise she was very much afraid that she had pushed their conversation too far. "I'm sorry if I'm rushing myself" Her gaze fell as she waited for him to do something. Would he run for the hills as the thought of this future.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013, 03:48 PM by Cherokee.)

She was already thinking about their family. His beautiful little angel was already picturing herself a mother and he a father. How many woman did that with a man they had just barely met? Cherokee could see it, his ivory dove's belly swollen with his children, him attending to her every need, never separating himself from her side, becoming her literal body guard, insisting that she don't strain herself too much, doing everything and anything for her. And then after their children were born...little mini Song's and Cherokee's running around, jumping on them, calling them momma and poppa, Cherokee teaching them how to survive, Song just being the most amazing mother and wife...A future with Song. Damn them barely knowing each other, he wanted her to be his now; official his.

He could see the slight color that rushed to her porcelain cheeks. His mismatched gaze softened, the shock of moments ago melting away as he gazed tenderly towards his little angel. And then she was talking, her gaze falling away from him. The obsidian brute mentally panicked. He was upsetting his angel and that hadn't been his intentions at all. No no, my sweet Angel, please don't apologize for thinking ahead. I was just surprised that you could already picture yourself as the mother of my children, which has to be the most beautiful thing in the world, except for you of course... he trailed off, his eyes transfixed on hers. How was he going to do this right? He mentally tried to prepare himself for what he was planning to do as he waited for a response.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-18-2013, 01:11 AM

Her attention was quickly brought back to him, her ears springing forward to attention and her soft dual colored eyes found his face. Relief swept over her body, he hadn't been upset with her at all. In fact he had enjoyed hearing it as much as she had saying it. Their own brood being brought into the world to be raised together. Someday, they would have this future she wouldn't let anything else happen that was what she wanted. For months she felt purposeless, but now she had something and someone to make dreams with. Their own family.
His words were so sweet on her ears, she just wanted to pinch his pretty black cheeks. She settled for licking his muzzle happily. Her tongue quickly darting from her ivory muzzle a few times. She adored him. "You're so sweet Cherokee," She positioned herself so she could push her head against his chin. Being so close was positively blissful. Never did she want to leave his side.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 02:34 PM

Even just thinking about asking him was turning him into a nervous wreck. How was he supposed to do this right?! Jeez, he'd never been so nervous in his life. The organ inside his chest began to beat rapidly against its cage, seeming to pound right against his skin. Song liked him. He liked Song. So of course she would accept to his mate, right? But would she think it was too early for him to ask her? He had after all a little while ago said that he wasn't sure if it was the right time and now here he was trying to figure out how to ask her correctly. Was there even a right way to ask a woman to become your wife essentially? Damn it! Cherokee exhaled hard, trying to calm his frenzied heart. He just needed to calm down. To breathe. Everything would be fine.

And then she was kissing him again, her pretty pink tongue darting around his muzzle, worsening his nerves. Did she know how much she affected him? If she didn't already, she would find out soon. A shy smile curled his ebon kissers as she told him that he was sweet. I beg to differ my little angel. You are so much sweeter Song. he whispered, his breath catching in his throat as she pushed her head beneath his chin, snuggling up to him. He pressed his chin against her crown, tucking her closer to him, his paws reaching up and wrapping around her shoulders, hugging her in a way. He closed his eyes, willing his crazy heart to return to normal so he wouldn't tip her off to what he was thinking. But of course his heart didn't, instead went even crazier, banging against his chest. Surely she would be able to hear or atleast feel it and know something is going on.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-19-2013, 12:14 AM

She hadn't realized how nervous she was making him, with her head pushed into his neck. She felt the light beat of his heart, but she didn't pay the fluctuations much attention. She was glad that he wasn't upset with her. She could feel a slight blush crawl to her muzzle as she head him call her his angel. She enjoyed the nickname a lot more than she should have. The smile on her lips widened at his words. She could tell that it would not be long until she would be wanting to confess her growing love for him.
With the resulting quiet between them she found her attention focusing on the unusual quickness in the beating of his heart. She became concerned for a moment wondering if there really was something wrong with him. She nuzzled his chin before she lifted her head to see into his eyes. His face showed no sign of distress, but it was entirely possible that he almost looked a bit nervous. Her tongue found his muzzle once again, she was sure she couldn't keep it off of him. "Are you feeling alright?" She didn't want to see him feeling unwell. She had to know what was making him nervous, hopefully it was not her.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 03:26 AM

He couldn't take waiting anymore. He would wait no longer. Yes, he had just barely met her the day before, but he already wanted her to become his wife, his mate, his life partner. He couldn't stand the thought of walking away from her tomorrow or tonight, whenever they parted ways, and knowing that he wouldn't be able to call her his], to claim her before the rest of the world. That was unacceptable. She had to become his. She had to know that even though he wasn't sure if he loved her, though he was sure he would reach that point soon enough, that he cared for her so much more than anyone ever could.

A quiet settled over the pair and he could hear his erratic heart-beat inside his chest. Surely if he could hear it, then so could Song. Would she know that something was up? Or would she pass it off as nothing? Of course she would worry; why wouldn't she. He could feel her nuzzle his chin as she lifted her head from his chest, her mismatched eyes looking into his as she bathed him with kisses before speaking, his heart leaping into his throat. Are you feeling alright? He swallowed, forcing the lump that had formed in his throat to go down back down so he could reply. I'm feeling more than alright my little dove, I'm feeling amazing. I...I just have something I wanted to ask you... he trailed off, taking a deep breath through his nose, trying to calm his nerves as he prayed that she would accept to spend the rest of her life with him.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-20-2013, 01:34 AM

Her pink tongue once again found its way to Cherokee's face, this time a single smooch upon his nose. He was so cute, and thankfully he was not in distress. He seemed quite elated, and by the way he said his words she was positive she could attribute the behavior to nervousness. She didn't want him to feel as such so she did her best to let all of the tension leave her body. all that she left was the carefree smile on her lips.
She couldn't decide what he was going to ask her, maybe to lunch? There had to be other tasty things in the pools beside them. That was the likely answer. The answer she really wanted though was that he wanted to ask her to eat with him for the rest of her life. She let the smile sit upon her lips, as she wondered about the question. "Yes...?" Her eyebrows raised a bit and her head tilted slightly in responce.

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2013, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2013, 01:46 AM by Cherokee.)

This was it. The events of the day before and the past few hours all boiled down to this. He was going to do it. He was going to ask the beautiful woman lying on his chest who went by the name Song to become his mate, to accompany him through his journey in life for as long as she lived. He wanted no other and would want no other. She was it for him, he could feel it in his very soul. Not another woman would be able to take her place in his heart because it completely belonged to her now. He would surrender himself, mind, body and soul to her, to become her everything and anything. He would give her everything she wanted, everything she needed and then some. She was quickly becoming his entire world and he didn't want it any other way.

He could see the curiosity burning behind her mismatched eyes as she watched him, egging him on with her simple Yes?. Cherokee took a deep breath, willing his heart beat to calm, dual-toned gems locking with her own as he swallowed, forcing the words that had built up to fall from his ebon lips. Song, I know we've only known each other for about a day and a couple of hours, but that doesn't really make much of a difference to me. You're unlike any woman I've ever met before. There's just something about you, I'm not sure what exactly, that draws me to you, that makes me want to be around you as much as I can. I know I said earlier that I wasn't sure if it was too soon to take things more seriously, but I want to take that back...Basically what I'm trying to say is...Song will you...would you be willing to spend the rest of your days beside me as my mate and wife? There. He'd said. There was no taking it back now. He just had to wait, to see what she would say, if she would say anything at all.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-21-2013, 12:54 AM

Her eyes widened in surprise as the sweet words trickled from the ebony lips of her companion. Her jaws opened in the slightest with the intensity of her astonishment, her ivory ears were trained on his every move. Dual colored eyes both blue and gold gazed deeply into his own mismatched eyes. Her resident butterflies started to flutter with increasing ferocity as she digest what he was actually saying to her. With each word she was astounded more, he was truly asking her to marry him. She could hardly believe her ears, after their first date and already they were planning the rest of their lives. She would not have wanted it any other way, for the rest of her days she wanted to look into his beautiful eyes.
Her tail wagged quickly as the pleasant words sunk in, her mouth forming a joyous smile. He wanted her for the rest of their days her emotions were mirrored exactly she couldn't believe it. The dream that had so recently found its way into her heart was coming true. True love at first sight was not only possible but it had happened to her. She let herself take in a deep breath to try and calm down. She was quite worried about tears welling up and falling from her eyes again, but she was able to gain control before she answered him, "Oh, Cherokee how could I say no!" Her tail wagged with fury as she let loose her kisses on his muzzle. She wanted him and him alone.. forever. She let her eyes find his own again before she slipped her face next to his. With her lips closer to his ear now she whispered, "I would love to be called your wife."

"talking"

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 01:39 AM

She'd...She'd....She'd said yes! Holy crap, she'd just said yes! Cherokee took several moments to process her words, his mismatched eyes blowing impossibly big as he dumbly stared at Song, trying to process the fact that she had just accepted to be his mate and wife. She. Had. Accepted. She. Was. Going. To. Be. His. Wife. Song was going to be his wife. How much luckier could he be?! She was the most incredible woman he had ever met in his life and now he had the privilege to call her his! He wanted to jump up and around screaming to the world that he was now the luckiest man in the world. If he was still living with his family, he would've already been bounding his way back to his parents to tell them how amazing it was that he had found his woman already and how it was love at first sight just like them. But he wasn't with them anymore, so he would settle for screaming it to the world. Once he was able to talk again of course.

His new wife fawned over him with kisses, her pretty little tongue sending jolts of pleasure down his spine, stirring him from his shocked state as her words finally hit home. Oh, Cherokee how could I say no! I would love to be called your wife. An uncontrollable grin split his features as he allowed his crown to tilt back, ebon kissers coming together as he sung to the heavens, unable to contain the emotions that were crashing through him. SONG WAS HIS WIFE! He allowed it to echo out after a moment, mismatched gaze returning to his new wife's own, as he allowed his own salmon tongue to graces across her pale lips repeatedly. You've just made me the happiest man in the world. he whispered, pressing his nose against her own as he gaze into her eyes, unable to draw his gaze away.

Talk like this

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-21-2013, 08:36 PM

She gazed lovingly into the eyes of her mate, the adoration reflected in each others orbs. Her smaller nose was pressed into his own as she enjoyed the moment with him. She was incredibly content to lay with him the rest of all eternity. She would be able to call him her own for the rest of their lives. The gravity of her decision settled softly upon her. She was sure there was no one she wanted to have more.
A thought ran through her mind for a moment, Cherokee hadn't the slightest clue that she was joined to a pack. A slight worried look fell across her muzzle as she moved to ask the dark knight a question, "I should have told you this before, but I've joined a pack. It's called Ludicael." She tried to find any clue to his emotion in his face, not knowing how he would take her tid bit of information. She wished it had come up earlier. "I think it would be a good place to start our family."

"talking"