gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
10-24-2023, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2023, 02:51 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Location for Home Turf: Dreamer's Col]

Crux grimaced around the bundle of plants in his mouth, he was emptying his supplies of the plants that hadn't made it through the season. Some he had hoped would be alright but there was only so much he could do when some things couldn't be turned into poultices, many were herbs that had multiple uses. That made it worse. Crux had cleared the snow from the ground outside the tunnel that led to his clinic and he'd dug a small divet into the ground, as much as he could with the ground this frozen. He dropped the herbs into the divot and grimaced again. He only hoped he'd get that rancid taste out of his mouth soon.

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Zion

Armada
Young Fatalis

Intermediate Fighter (45)

Advanced Healer (95)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes
03-25-2024, 10:12 PM

The Col holds horrible memories for Zion and she tries to avoid it as much as possible. Yet avoiding something is never the answer and she has decided that today, she is going to start introducing herself back into the area. So, in the snow-covered land, she slips quietly past the wall that separates the forest she lives in with the Col. For a moment, as her paws touch down on the other side, she freezes, eyes widening with alarm as images start to flash through her fear-clouded mind.

But a determination to do better has her stubbornly shoving away the terrifying memories and she begins to take one trembling step forward after another. Fear coils in her gut, heavy and sour as she takes wobble step after wobble step but, as the distance between her and the safety of the treehouse grows, the girl realizes that she hasn’t been struck dead yet. That is a win in her book. The shuffling paws of a wolf nearby has Zion practically jumping out of her skin as she rounds on the source, wide eyes and flared nostrils blaring her terror out to the world.

But it is just one of the Armada wolves, an uncle if she remembers correctly, digging a hole to bury some herbs that smell… horrid. Alarm bleeds way to curiosity and the girl tentatively approaches him, small paws crouching the powdery snow beneath her paws and alerting him of her approach. Stopping near him, wide lavender eyes take in his task he is preforming before they turn up to her uncle and the girl’s head tilts sideways in silent question as to what he is doing.

Meek voice squeaks out, “Excuse me! Why are you burying those herbs?” Could her uncle be a healer too? Maybe he will teach her something new!

"Zion Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I guess I'm a teacher now? Dreamer's Col 05:13 PM, 10-24-2023 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024