Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2023, 07:17 PM

Less of the family than he would have liked, arrived to hear what he had to say, but he understood. The pack was going through a rough patch, and there was so much to do. Somehow, in the midst of this tragedy, he had found something good. He couldn’t deny his desire to hold on tightly to it.

The news was out there now, and it would travel. He wouldn’t put off bringing Isa home any longer. He had already gained Andy’s approval for sharing their space, and with the flood. Well, there wasn’t much to move. But he would spend whatever spare time he could to bolster her belongings until she felt more at home. He made his way down to the den she had been staying in, to see what there was to salvage and move. “Isa?”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-28-2023, 07:24 PM

The flood had done a number on Isa's den. Her ingredients were ruined and were already growing mold. Her bedding and the pillows that she crafted were stinky and not able to be salvaged. Thankfully, the fur cape that Sirius had given to her had been hanging up higher, so it had only been wet and then dried on its own. It was safe. Aside from that, all that remained was the cauldron that she kept in her den for cooking. Meager belongings for sure.

A voice from behind called out her name and Isa smiled, moving towards her man to press her cheek into his chest. "Just the pot," she informed him with a bit of sadness. Isa wouldn't mind moving into Sirius' family den. She just mourned the loss of the items and crafts that she'd gathered and made on her own.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-28-2023, 07:30 PM

Moments after he called her name, Isa was there. Pressing into his chest. Her smaller body moulded against his own, and he kissed the top of her head. When she mentioned how she had only one item to move, he caught the sadness in her tone. He pressed his cheeks against her coat again, behind her ear as he placed a paw over hers. “We’ll build your stocks again.” He promised her, and then smiled a little. “Actually, I’ve made a trade deal with Ethne, and they’ll be bringing a shipment of supplies soon. You're our best chef, so anything cooking related can go to you.” He said, knowing she’d put it to good use for the pack.

With one last kiss, he gently pushed away from her and pushed a small sled towards the pot. He used Bear’s help to manoeuvre it onto the sled and lashed it down with some ropes. It was all uphill to his den, but he didn’t mind. He put his head into the sled’s harness, and started the journey.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-28-2023, 07:36 PM

Isa almost purred as Sirius placed a kiss upon her brow. His words brought a soft chuckle and she nodded. "I'm just thankful that most of us came out unscathed." Ears folded for a moment as she remembered Sirius' friend and her partner. The woman then shook her head as if ridding it of sad thoughts. Turning her face up to Sirius, she smiled.

Once the big pot was on the sled, Sirius put his own head in the harness and began to pull it up towards his... their... den. Isa walked beside him, the polar bear coat around her shoulders. It was the most important thing that had been in the den, so she was happy that it had made it. The pair walked silently for a while before Isa broached the subject of the night terrors that he'd mentioned. "I will not be parted from you, Sirius. Whatever bad dreams plague you, I'll fight them myself." Though icy in appearance, there was fire in the fae and that was obvious by her words.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-28-2023, 07:43 PM

He paused at the mention of their survival, thoughts of Keahi and Ruga flooding his thoughts for a moment. There would also be that question in the back of his mind could I have done more? He shook it free, saying nothing to her comment. Too heartsick to really contemplate it just now.

During the walk up the hill, Isa broached the subject he had been contemplating as well. He looked over at her, and he sighed softly. “They are sporadic, but if I’m telling the truth, they happen more so when something traumatic happens. The first time they appeared, I had almost died, and thought the woman I was charged with protecting was dead. Since then, they’ve cropped up any time things go… bad. When they happen, I’m not safe, Isa. Zee…” He paused, and cleared his throat. One day, it would get easier to say her name. “I almost killed her, reacting to my dream. My daughter, Briar. I attacked her, as well. I don’t want to do that to you, Isa. With my night terrors it might be best to judge the situation case by case to decide when it’s safe.” Even that had risks.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-28-2023, 07:56 PM

The concern was evident in both his voice and the expression on his face. Isa wasn't a dummy. She knew that if he was this concerned, then it was something to be wary of. That being said, she also wouldn't just roll over and give up on him. He spoke of Zee, his deceased wife and Isa's ears tucked once more. Not because of her name, but because he had attacked her and she was sure that this brought him pain to remember.

"I understand your concern," she began. "The only way we'll be able to change your dreams and your way of thinking is to try though. You aren't happy having this issue, so it'll have to change." Isa was bright and optimistic. "I'll help you in any way that I can, my Warlord." She used her term of endearment for him then quickly leaned up to leave a peck on his cheek before she started walking towards their den once more.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

09-28-2023, 08:08 PM

He sighed quietly, if she thought her presence in his bed would make it easier to deal with, she was wrong. He foresaw a great many sleepless nights in front of him. Yet, he still wouldn’t change this move. He would find a way to make it work, for both their sakes.

He fell quiet, pilling the heavy pot up the hill, until they arrived at the varanda of their den. Opening the door, he moved first to the left. Where supplies were kept. It would make a good work room for her cooking, if she chose to. There were even natural vents that could be used for smoke.

Placing the pot down, he moved the small sled to the side for now. He could take it back down later. “Make yourself at home, Isa. Andy’s den is down the coriander to the end on the right. To the left is a vacant room, here is currently storage - but we could turn it into a workshop for you, and our den is to the right.” He said, leading the way into his space. It was the first time he had taken a woman into the space that had been his and Zee’s. He paused on the threshold, his eyes glancing up to the small alcove where Zee had slept during his night terrors. It was dusty, now.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-16-2023, 12:38 AM

Together they made their way into the spacious den that would now be her home. Their home. Isa didn't mind one bit that Andromeda would be living there as well. Hell, all of his children could come live with them and the blue woman wouldn't bat an eye. Surrounded by family: that was how she wanted to live. There was little in the world that she wanted more.

Isa gazed upon the giant man lovingly as he gave her a little tour, mentioning the little nook where she could set up shop. There was a sadness in him. A nervousness almost. Moving forward, Isa stopped Sirius by placing one paw upon his. She leaned her cheek against his shoulder, her forelegs wrapping around his to hold him against her in an embrace. Isa just wanted him to know that she was here with him and she understood. "We're going to be okay," she whispered softly before stretching up to place a kiss upon his cheek. "I love you, Warlord."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-20-2023, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2023, 02:27 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

Having someone like Isa at his side changed everything. He had to show strength to the rest of the world, but Isa was someone that could see all of him. His paw trembled slightly when he stacked it over the one she had moved onto his. He leaned into her embrace, pressing his nose into the crook of her neck. He breathed in the scent of her, and let out a soft sigh.

“I love you, too. Isa. It will be okay, now that you're here.” He agreed softly, returning her kiss. Sharing this space that had been Zee’s was harder than he expected, but he understood that healing could be painful. He wanted this. He wanted to discover what his life with Isa would be like. He cleared his throat, and offered her a smile. “If you want to change things around in here, that would be okay. Decorate it as you please. This is your home now, too.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-21-2023, 11:32 PM

Isa would always be there when her Warlord needed a moment to just let his walls down and breathe. She was a born lover, mother, partner, supporter. All of these attributes would be devoted to her mate in their entirety. That was just the kind of wolf that Isa was. The cobalt woman knew that this was likely very difficult for the dire man, but she was here to give him what he needed, whether it was time, space, or anything else.

Sirius spoke and Isa's ears shifted to catch his words. Make this place her own, he said. "Hmm," the fae hummed thoughtfully, playfully. "You definitely need more snacks." Minty eyes scanned the room and she found a little hook on one of the walls. Carefully, she hung up the cloak that he had given her. "Perfect," It was official. This was now her home.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-24-2023, 10:13 PM

The Warlord watched her take in the space, and move to hang up her polar bear coat. He shook his head and chuckled softly. Knowing she was doing her best to make this as easy as possible for the both of them. It was true, sharing this space with a lover was going to throw some complicated feelings into the mix. But he wouldn’t trade having her here for the world.

He moved slowly towards her, towards where she had moved to hang her coat. Closing the distance between them again, a predatory glean in his eyes. “You're right, it’s perfect. No where for you to run to…” He purred at her.

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
10-24-2023, 10:34 PM

Sirius came up behind her and Isa could already tell what was on his mind by the tone of voice that he used. With her back still to him, the blue fae stepped backwards until her rump pressed up against him. "I hope that Andromeda isn't home, darling. She shouldn't see this." They both knew that Andy had gone on a trek to The Hallows and wouldn't be home anytime soon.

Leaning her head back, Isa slid her cheek along that of her mate. "Are you trying to break the den in already?" Beneath him, the woman's tail swished softly back and forth, brushing some rather sensitive bits. "I'm not opposed, you know." A lady she may be, but Isa wasn't shy in the bedroom department. If Sirius wanted to, then she was ready to go.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-13-2023, 02:21 PM
Sirius knew that Andy was out to complete her part in the rank challenge. Brave, determined wolf that she was. The place was all there's, and he felt compelled to make new memories here. To start down the journey of making this space there's. And what better place to start?

He leaned into her brush, and kissed her ear gently. Breathing in the scent of her. Any scent of his late wife was long gone. Even from the leopard coat now. She was a memory that burned like fire in the back of his mind. But, like a flame, he found remnants of her already burned away.

He raised a paw and touched it lightly to Isas cheek. Concentrating on the living wolf in front of him before memories could sweep him away. “good.” He whispered, and led her deeper into the den.

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-27-2023, 01:30 PM

Kisses were exchanged and the blue fae was given a light pat and was pointed in the direction of his-- their-- sleep chamber. Thought she was excited to be taking this step with the man beside her, Isa was also quite aware of the difficulty that this was likely putting him through. They were both older wolves and likely only had a few good years left, so they had to make the best of it. Still... if he needed time...

As they entered the chamber, Isa turned and seated herself before the giant man. Paws rose up, one resting on his chest and the other on his cheek. Brilliant, bright eyes looked deeply into his own with love and understanding. "All of this is at your pace," she informed him with her delicate, accented tones. "Never feel ashamed to tell me that you might not be ready. Never be afraid to tell me what's on your mind." A gentle, loving kiss was placed upon the brute's chin. "I'm here with you until the end, Warlord."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-27-2023, 10:25 PM

The smaller wolf seated herself in front of him, and he looked at her with longing, admiration, and no small amount of lust. But he didn’t speak, as she rose up on her paws, resting one on his chest, and the other on his cheek. He looked at the bright glow of her eyes, and let his eyes slide closed as she spoke.

She understood the war in his heart without him ever needing to speak the words. She was intuitive, and gentle with his heart. He leaned forward and pressed his head gently against hers. “I’m not sure I deserve you, sweet Isa.” He told her softly. “There’s so many memories here. So many memories down my long life. But it's with you I chose to make new ones.”

"Speech"

Isa

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
12-28-2023, 01:58 AM

Isa did her best to soothe whatever negative feelings that Sirius might be experiencing. The giant brute appreciated her efforts and spoke soft, sweet words. After he pressed his head against hers, Isa scooted forward, nestling her body against the front of his. "A life well lived is full of memories, both good and bad." One paw lifted and her leg wrapped around one of his. "We remember the good times and learn from the bad." Lifting her head, Isa kissed her mate's chin. "But we live on." The blue fae gave Sirius a little squeeze. "I wish I could have met her. I'm sure she was a spectacular woman." It was no lie. Circumstances and similar pasts had pushed Isa and Sirius together, but that didn't mean that she held the slightest bit of animosity or sour feelings towards the man's deceased wife. Just as she was sure that Sirius felt nothing negative towards Isa's deceased husband.

"Come with me, love. Let's just take a little nap first." A big yawn forced the fae's maw open and she gave her head a little shake once she was finished. She just wanted to hold Sirius against her on their first night together. They had the rest of their lives together to break in the den. Tonight would be about bonding. It would be about comfort. It would be about making sure that Sirius would be okay with this.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Welcome home Dreamer's Col 07:17 PM, 09-28-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024