gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-18-2024, 05:52 PM

Things had gone a little wrong during Kaino's hunt. More than a little, maybe. The lavender and smoke fae could see out of only one eye. The other was swollen shut. There were lacerations on her shoulders and sides. She didn't think that there were any broken ribs, but she wasn't a healer. That was what she needed. A healer.

As Kaino limped her way back towards the band, she let out a howl for anyone with an ounce of healing skill. The woman was wobbly. She'd taken a very hard knock to the head. After a while, she was tired of walking and simply sat. The mist of the moor curled around her, threatening to eat her up. Good thing she was sitting in the center of the well worn border path. All she had to do now was wait.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Caedes

"Devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say."

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-18-2024, 06:11 PM

Caedes heard her call. Kaino. It did not sound good. He was off quickly, massive body grabbing for his satchel just in case – the sound of his footfalls hitting the ground with haste. The mist clung to his fur like a shroud as he approached Kaino, his emerald eyes scanning her battered form with a mixture of anger and clinical detachment. The best he could do to keep his mind clear for the task. "Kaino," Caedes murmured softly, his voice a soft rumble within the swirling mist. "I’m here." Gently, and with practiced hands, he examined her injuries, his touch gentle yet firm as he assessed the extent of the damage. He ran his fingers over her sides, carefully avoiding the cuts as best he could as he worked through her injuries one by one. Then he looked at her face, eyes focused on the single orb she could see out of. "There are no broken ribs, easy fix. But the swelling around your eye needs attention," Caedes observed, his tone calm and authoritative. "Stay still. Did you hit your head?" It was an important question. With meticulous care, Caedes set about his work, bringing down his bed from his neck, and searching for the items he would need within.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-18-2024, 06:17 PM

Caedes soon arrived and Kaino grumbled a bit as he inspected her wounds. A hiss pulled from her when he manipulated her sore ribs and she gave him a bat with one paw. Apparently she wasn't so injured that her fiery spirit had dissipated. Giving him a little pop with her paw had made her feel a bit better and she sat there like a good patient for the rest of it.

He hadn't even asked what had happened. It could have been anything but the muddy hoof prints on her side had likely given her story away. Caedes asked if she'd hit her head and the fae's brow furrowed, pulling on her swollen eye. "Yep, a pretty hard knock, too." Her mouth was dry and she wanted nothing more than to sleep off the pain. Already she was planning on crying until Caedes carried her home.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-18-2024, 06:36 PM

As he examined her injuries, he admired her fiery spirit, even in the face of pain and discomfort. A small smile tugged at the corners of Caedes' muzzle as Kaino gave him a bat with her paw, a clear sign that her spirit remained unbroken - which was a relief. With careful precision, Caedes tended to her wounds, his movements gentle yet sure as he worked to ease her pain. He started with cleaning around the wounds with a damn cloth from his bag, saving the issue of her eye for last. “What did you get yourself into anyways?” He didn’t really need to ask by the hoof marks on her ribs, but keeping her talking would tell him if she was concussed or not. As he finished the cleaning, he moved to begin grinding together agrimony and dandelion, creating a salve to apply to her wounds.

"speaking"

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-18-2024, 06:40 PM

Caedes finally asked what she'd gotten herself into and Kaino snorted softly. "I laid a trap for an injured, uh..." Her mind searched for the words for a moment. It felt like her brain was filled with fuzz. A little chuckle escaped as she imagined her skull filled with a down fluffed bird nest. "A wildebeest," she confirmed after a moment. "The herd followed. Crashed into the trap and took me down with it. Tada... here I am." It could have been a lot worse and they both knew it.

"Speech"

Caedes

The Syndicate
Effendi-Haakim

Master Fighter (275)

Master Healer (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-18-2024, 07:16 PM

Caedes listened intently as Kaino recounted her misadventure, his eyes flickering with a mixture of concern. As she confirmed that she had been caught in a trap intended for an injured wildebeest, Caedes nodded in understanding. "If you weren’t so hurt, I’d be laughing," Caedes remarked, his voice gentle. "But fortune favored you this time. As do I." Despite the seriousness of the situation, there was a sense of calm in the air as Caedes set to work tending to Kaino's injuries. His skilled hands moved with practiced precision, applying the slave to her shoulders and sides with care.

When he was done with that, he applied the same salve to her eye, the inflammation properties should bring that swelling down nicely. But her head…. She had taken too long to complete her sentence for his liking. "You're lucky to have escaped with only minor injuries, you need rest." Caedes observed, his tone soft but earnest. "You'll be back on your feet in no time, causing your mischief." As he finished his work, Caedes gave her a nuzzle of his maw, straight to her cheek. The uninjured side of her face, that is.

“You are coming with me, I’ll carry you. I will not leave you alone to never wake again.” He beckoned her onto his back, leaving no room for argument.

"speaking"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ouch and Painful and Bloody Hell Druid's Moor 05:52 PM, 03-18-2024 08:12 AM, 05-06-2024