gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
03-31-2024, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2024, 03:52 PM by Bronze. Edited 3 times in total.)
He wasn't really one for speaking in front of the entire pack, so he waited for the pack meeting to conclude before he spent a bit longer musing over what he'd say to Armada's new leader. Fancy ranks and titles didn't matter to him, not really, but at the same time he felt he'd worked hard enough to be properly ranked as a warrior. Lifting his head to the sky, he let loose a call for Basilisk - if he had time, of course, if not Bronze was in no hurry whatsoever. Sure he could instead go track him down, but Bronze wasn't one for invasions of privacy. The Warlord would come when and if he was able.

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-06-2024, 10:05 PM
A call in his name was still rather new to Basilisk. He raised his head, fighting his thoughts free from the mental tunnels they were taking. He vaguely recognized the voice, he was trying to build a better knowledge of the wolves under his command. Bronze. An apprentice, through the rank apprentice had changed.

He got to his paws, and trotted from the woods into the Col. Whatever the Apprentice's reason for calling him, the new Warlord wouldn’t keep him waiting. He found Bronze not far from where the meeting had been, and nodded his head to the little wolf. “What can I do for you?” He asked, through he had a hunch.

"Basilisk"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

04-11-2024, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2024, 08:37 AM by Bronze. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bronze wasn't left waiting for long at all. When the slightly younger man came into view he acknowledged him with a respectful dip of his head, his eyes roving briefly over his features. As a wolf who mostly kept to himself, he'd never really gotten a chance to look at Basilisk properly, but now that he did he was impressed. He'd always noted his unusual size, but his features made him an even more impressive Warlord.

"I've outgrown my Apprentice rank," he stated simply, concisely. He'd trained and fought hard enough now that he expected a promotion was a fair thing to ask for and he had no qualms about further proving himself if he needed to. "My sole interest is in fighting. In defending the Armada," Bronze added.

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-11-2024, 03:38 PM
It didn’t take long for Basilisk to find out why he had been called. Bronze got directly to the point with a few short words. Basilisk could be wrong, but he believed Bronze had been part of the pack for a while. It sounded to him as if the statement was a true one. “To my regret, I don’t know you very well Bronze. But I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt. The rank of Warrior is yours.” he told the older wolf.

They were sorely in need of more apprentices climbing up the ranks, and he was impressed with how quickly Bronze had sought him out. “The rank of Lieutenant is next up the ladder. Feel brave enough to apply for it?” he grinned lightly at the silver wolf

Ooc: want to do the seasonal with Bas and get him to Master? :)

"Basilisk"

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

04-30-2024, 08:08 AM
Bronze nodded along with Basilisk's words. The truth was that he simply wasn't the most social of wolves, though he was diligent and attentive - hopefully that was something the new Warlord would come to learn in time. His loyalty was unquestionable, even if getting to know him wasn't the easiest thing. "Thank you," he acknowledged the rank with a low dip of his head, grateful for the opportunity to prove his worth in the rank of Warrior.

It seemed as though there might be another rank he could strive for though. Bronze's ears perked, head tilting inquisitively as he studied the younger man. "You caught my interest. What's it take for me to apply?" He hadn't thought much about climbing the ranks, mostly because he didn't actively seek out accolades, but he was interested now that Basilisk had brought it up.

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-30-2024, 03:22 PM
Bronze proved interested in the suggestion, and asked how he might apply. Basilisk hadn't worked out how he best wanted people to work their way up yet. But the pack needed it, and he could think on his paws. “Good question” he said with a grin, taking a moment to mill over the options.

“Well, it's a leadership role. So take a wolf or two of your choice and myself, and lead us against a predator” he decided. That would give him a chance to see Bronze in action. Both in leadership, and his fighting ability. His eyes were on the older wolf, assessing what the other might think of the suggestion.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

05-07-2024, 09:04 AM
Though he'd never found himself aspiring toward a leadership role, at least until now, he could admit there was something appealing about it. Not for the accolades, not for the recognition, but to prove his capability as a warrior - in a more serious capacity than just being another body that could show up and fight.

To be considered Basilisk presented him with a quest of sorts. Lead a fight against a predator with Basilisk and one or two other wolves. He nodded in acknowledgment, quietly considering. "Challenge accepted," he agreed after a moment of thought. It was a task he knew he was capable of, but the execution had a lot of variables. Still, he would gladly show his skill to the new Warlord. "I'll call you soon when I find a target, then?"

Art & Code by Rex 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Castaway Dreamer's Col 03:37 PM, 03-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024