Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2024, 12:59 AM
ooc: his table spells magnus(his intended name) but this is not so on ardent due to name reserves. this will be updated to 'casimir' soon. this is the same character otherwise.

♘ w h i t e k n i g h t

it was a half-truth to say it was just cold. even for the ivory bear that traveled up and down the steep hills of the mountains. there were bleak winds that whipped at casimir's body as he journeyed over to the north of boreas in search for a pack to join, quite simply. the scent of one was strong even in the winds that howled. with the dim lighting of a setting sun, he knew he needed to find shelter from the snow that would begin to storm by nightfall.

his breathing was labored but strong-, paws splayed over the rocks with ease as he went on without exhaust. seemingly fit for such weather, despite his distastes for it. his wooly coat felt heavy this time of the year, as it often collected ice. he was entirely blended in here- his pristine solid white color in advantage. with thick ankles, the brute presses on with painstaking stamina; fighting the heaps of snow with will that did not deter.

he finally comes to a place where markers of a pack are evident. unmistakable musk from urine that was placed precisely on stoney boulders before him. respectfully, he halted as he could not go any further alone. the large male casually lifts his head then with an extended neck for a brief moment to release a call to notify the alphas of this particular pack. returning his hot gaze to the white ground ahead, the patient casimir awaited them.

think talk

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2024, 03:44 PM

The approaching storm had set a flurry of activity through the Armada. The howling winds ripped half constructed pens from their bases, picking up anything it pleased from its path as it blew through the centre of the Col. The goats were herded into the caverns, and preparations were set for the coming storm.

Amongst it all, a call went out at the border of the Col. Calling Basilisk away from the task at hand. He waited until another wolf could take over before he trotted to the border. The scent of snow heavy in the air. They were likely in for a blizzard.

He almost missed the white wolf at the border, the glint of red all that gave them away in the whipping wind and blanket of snow. “Greetings! You’ve reached the border of the Armada. I am Basilisk, it’s Warlord.” He called out, loud enough that the winds couldn’t steal all of his words.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2024, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2024, 06:01 AM by Casimir. Edited 4 times in total.)

C A S I M I R

hard to miss- it's primary leader arrived. a monstrous thing to see, so much that he took an intimidated step back. casimir's breath fogged before his garnet eyes as he looked at blue pools ahead with intrigue before speaking, "you're a titan, with all due respect.." he cocked his head slowly to left as he took some moments to compose himself. "pardon me-, casimir svyet." he announced himself following the other's introduction. armada, huh? "pleasure is mine, basilisk. i come from auster seeking a homeland." a nomad no more, casimir began his commitment to join the pack life.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by luni

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-01-2024, 05:00 PM

Basilisk’s brow raised as the white wolf took a step back. Expecting trouble, was he? The Warlord remained as he was, watching and giving the other a chance to adjust. “So I’ve heard.” He said dryly, a hint of humour beneath his words. “A pleasure to meet you Casimir” He said, thinking upon the other’s words for a moment. “The Armada is open to recruiting, what strengths would you bring to the pack, where do your interest lie?”

The wind was picking up around them, howling through the spaces between the rocks. He understood that this conversation would have to be a short one if he intended to continue it outside. “Come, follow me, we can finish this inside.” He instructed the white wolf, turning to lead them a short way to the marketplace. Empty of wolves for the coming storm, with light skins tossed over stalls. The quiet was immediate as the moved where the wind couldn’t reach them.

"Basilisk Fatalis"

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2024, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2024, 09:12 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

"I'd say my strengths are my stamina with my practical discernment. I am reliable. My interests lay in becoming a noteworthy vanguard or a warden for the pack." he knew what he wanted. and had no personality complexity that would hinder his path like the need to cheat or abuse his resources. in fact, casimir was rather a healthy addition to any pack. all around, he was justly and stern. he knew what he stood for. there were no in-betweens for the brute.
quickly, basilisk welcomed him inside. already, this leader seemed direct, not too intense for his liking, and logical. good things indeed. as casimir was not one of excessive emotionality. thus, heeding the guide, casimir hitched behind the larger wolf without resistance until they came to a silent stall. "Thank you Basilisk, for your kindness." it was one casimir would not forget. an ease that anyone caught in a snow storm could appreciate. and there, his imprint on the leader would begin. one of potential loyalty and oath.

"talk" "think"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-01-2024, 09:41 PM

He raised a brow at the strengths the other wolf spoke of. Insight was useful, if it could be applied appropriately. A vanguard or warden… did he see himself as a warrior or a guard? Fighters were always useful in the Armada, especially with the many shifts in politics happening around them. There were a lot of unknowns, a question where the loyalty of packs would fall.

“I can place you as an apprentice within the pack. Where and how you rise will be up to you. Prove yourself, and there will be chances to advance.” He told the other wolf, making his decision. “You can bed down in the storeroom for tonight, it's warm and dry, and you can find a more permanent den once the storm has blown over.”

"Basilisk Fatalis"

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-02-2024, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2024, 03:57 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

so it was done then. easy and smooth-, almost unreal & much less stressful than he anticipated. he couldn't say he was mad about it, but it made him feel like a number. perhaps the norm of pack life was this way? you joined for home, and in turn you held that home up. suddenly inheriting the demand of 'proving' yourself to someone. while it left a distaste in his mouth, the male kept silent, choosing to learn of how this basilisk ran this pack and how he would engage with casimir further down. he refused to see it as a transaction, but hoped it to be a place where he could make friends & family. someone above himself in a ranking status was new to him. odd and new. but surely this unnatural feeling would pass-, as none of this was natural for casimir. did basilisk notice? "Thank you sir." he replied with a baritone voice, head nodding once in abidance.
accordingly, casimir turned away once their encounter was finished. he would aim to find a straw bed in the corner of the stall they were present in, coming to lay down and dry off. it was.. different. and nice. and finally, he rested.
-exit via sleep

"talk" "think"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-02-2024, 02:58 PM
When Casimir moved to bed down, Basilisk gave him a smile that was surprisingly warm. “I know you're weary, friend, But just a little while longer.” He promised, touching a paw to the others elbow as he indicated for them to follow. “The market isn't as warm or as comfortable as the storage den. This is a place for outsiders, and you belong in the heart of the Armada.” He explained, as he moved to lead the wolf away.

It took them back out into the storm once more. The wind stole away words and warmth, But the trott to the den was a short one. Shaking snow from his coat -  the blizzard had started - he stepped inside, moving to the side so Casimir could enter before Basilisk wrestled with the door. Closing it against the storm. He looked into the hallway, and turned his attention back to the white wolf. “To your right you'll find our food and material storages. To your left and further down you'll find our underground stream Which is heated by magma that runs under the surface. It's warm all year round. If you want to bathe and warm yourself, I can sort out some bedding and food for you” he suggested, knowing the rest of his wolves would have finished their tasks and bedded down until the storm had blown its course.

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-03-2024, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2024, 05:31 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

C A S I M I R

to his surprise, there was more. and following the acceptance of basilisk, there was a newfound sense of belonging that he didn't expect. and assurance he most definitely needed. he warms to it, feeling better about the situation as he quickly got up to follow the leader. his pace is quick and steady, coming to pass basilisk once inside the haven of the pack.
there is a hallway with two paths. he was hungry, but desired more than anything to be warm. with a slight shiver, casimir turned and faced the goliath with a grateful smile. "If I may bathe, please. Thank you, Basilisk." he returned the sincere gesture-, glad to be making himself more familiarized with basilisk and armada. this place was bound to be the perfect home for him. he felt well in his decision to venture here.

"talk" "think"

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
06-13-2024, 09:21 PM

He could hear the distant howl of the wind outside, but the heat from underground magma kept them at a cosy temperature inside the cave. The snowstorm would blow through, and pass in a few hours. In the meanwhile, Basilisk would tend to his newest wolf.

Casimir made his decision, and Basilisk nodded his head and watched the wolf depart down the hallway. The sound and heat of the stream would indicate the right way to go. Basilisk turned the other way, into the storage den. He grabbed two coats big enough for the large wolf. One to sleep on, and one to pull over himself if he got cold. Then he grabbed some food and a canteen, and set up a spot where Caimir would get some privacy for the night. Through Basilisk doubted any would disturb them before they would get a chance to pick out their own den in the morning

OOC: did you want to time skip here so Bas can show him around? Also, don’t forget to choose the Armada option in role select! :)

"Basilisk Fatalis"

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-17-2024, 04:47 PM

C A S I M I R

after receiving the approval nod from basilisk, casimir set off to the far left turn at the end of the hallway, guided by the sound of a rushing stream. an underground channel of water heated by the magma below; it was quite neat and new for him. how hot would it be? creeping to the brink, he slowly dipped his left paw in before coming to sit within it. a shudder leaving his mouth as he relaxed some. it would be some time until he came out, ready to soak his surroundings in next.
-time skip
damp but shaken mostly dry, he met basilisk at the quiet space once more and saw the canteen with food gathered. even large coats. armada was resourceful despite the harsh wintry they lived in. how? "Thank you Basilisk."

"talk" "think"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. white knight Dreamer's Col 12:59 AM, 05-31-2024 03:11 PM, 07-18-2024