Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-22-2024, 07:46 PM

With the approval from her father to go on her first diplomatic journey, Bramble headed north from Auster into Boreas. The chill of winter wasn't something she was accustomed to, but she would make do. Her cloak drawn over her shoulders to shield from the wind, she approaches the entrance to Dreamer's Col. Before meeting with Insomnia, she wanted to be able to bring them an introduction gift. While the standard offering was Hallows wine, Bramble had a feeling that Medusa was not the type to indulge in such things. So instead, Bramble brings the wine to the market to see if she can trade it for anything that would be of interest to the skeleton-marked Alpha.

After obtaining approval to enter the Armadan market, Bramble winds her way up and down the corridors. Trying to be as picky as possible for the perfect gift, she takes her time. Teal eyes roving over the different wares, listening to the sellers spin their stories before moving to the next.

"Speech"

note: due to lack of communication between hallows & insomnia, bramble doesn't know enki is alpha!

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2024, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:39 PM by Casimir. Edited 2 times in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

he made his way to the armadan market in search of potential gift bearings for spider, basilisk's son & co-heir. his reasons were simple: to offer comfort to the youth in such rumored times. drama was something casimir stayed out of, but he'd never turn a blind eye to someone going through a rough time. so despite not knowing the details, he felt the urge to fetch some thoughtful gifts for the lad. hoping to further their friendship, had there been any potential for it.
its vibrant with moving wolves and their sellers. the chatters were constant in the background as he made his way near a tall maiden dressed in a cloak. glancing at her then the stands she hovered around, he gauged her interests in wine. garnet gaze coming to rest on her once more as he approached, keeping a respective distance between them. "I hear the grapevine is best for fresh wine. superior to the market." his deep voice came sailing over the air, his breath fogging.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
06-23-2024, 07:04 AM

It isn’t unusual for strangers to glance at her every so often. Wolves were curious and her own gaze would flicker from wolf to wolf as she moved from each stall. She doesn’t particularly notice the white wolf at first. Continuing to examine the different wares with precision until he finally approaches her outright and speaks to her.

His words bring a respectful smile to her lips, kind and courteous as ever. Giving him a quick nod as she speaks, she points her muzzle toward the satchel she wears where a bottle of wine pokes out from it. “My pack specializes in wines,” Bramble replies, “the soil and weather in Auster is just perfect for growing grapes,” her smile doesn’t falter as she then points back to the market around them.

“I’m actually looking for something that might include taxidermy to trade for. I figured a bottle of Hallows wine would be plenty good enough,” Brambles shrugs her shoulders before looking back at the man. “I’m Bramble Carpathius, Envoy for The Hallows,” she nods her head in greeting, looking at him with a smile. “Think you could point me in the right direction?”

"Speech"

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-13-2024, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:39 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

she's a woman who carried an air of grace around her. respectful, formal, all the good things in his books. aside from being attractive, she was a refreshment on the eyes. in all ways, really. she was from the hallows-, somewhere he had never visited let alone knew much about. & her given name was just as captivating. "Bramble Carpathius? I'll do well to remember it." he smiled. "Casimir Svyet. Warrior of the Armada." She mentioned she was an envoy- so perhaps she traveled long & wide in the regards to her pack. No doubt the Hallows seemed resourceful and popular, if not well placed politically. Assuming the hallows held a right to venture here to the armadan market; he didn't take basilisk for a lenient lad pertaining to the topic of enemies. was it bad to say he wanted to know more? "Ah, Taxidermy. Unfortunately I can't be of much assistance. However.." he paused, his dimpled smile flashing, "I may know someone who might." he sat, his shoulders relaxing some as he kept his eyes on the busy woman. "Pardon my lack of knowledge. I've only recently joined." he admitted, ears splaying slightly for a brief moment. In truth, the market place was a whole knew concept. being previous tied to a solitary life style, he was met with a whole new vibrant world. hopefully it wasn't obvious.

"talk" "Think"

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022
07-17-2024, 06:07 PM
"Casimir Svyet," she tries his name and catalogs it into her memory. "Armadan Warrior?" Bramble questions, a brow raised in curiosity. "Do you seek anything in the markets today or are you on duty?" There is a teasing light to her words as she smiles at him, stepping away from the stall so that others could peer at the wares.

She watches as he smiles at her, explaining that he might know someone better than himself. Her question then perhaps answered when he admits he has only recently joined the Armada ranks. Bramble clicks her tongue, shaking off his apology and embarrassed demeanor. "Everyone must start somewhere, no?" She questions, trying to help him feel better than he might be feeling. Having been raised amongst the hustle and bustle of the castle, she was no stranger to socialization.

"Bramble"

Casimir

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-18-2024, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:38 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

bramble spoke, tasting his name and it made him smirk in delight. friends now, no? "Sounds good when you say it like that." he taunted her lightly, tail wagging in play. She then teased him, asking a question that caught him redhanded. and not one to wisp up lies, he gave in whether she expected it or not. "I came when I saw you. You stand out Bramble." Hopefully his comments weren't overpowering. She indeed caught his eye, but he withheld why. intending to let her lead the conversation had she desired to know more. neutrality filtered over him, so as not to appear brazen. "But alas, I'm always on duty." he mused, chuckling as he assured her. casimir was studious, dutiful and sober. hopefully funny too..
She spoke on, in a sense comforting him. A sympathetic creature she was. "Yes, of course." he nodded in agreement. Was there anything else? "Are you leaving here soon?" he asked, eyes curious. "perhaps I could tag along and see the Hallows. I've never been. And if you say the wine is so great.. I'd love to try some over a casual date?" witty bastard.

"talk" "Think"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that feeling when your favorite song comes on Dreamer's Col 07:46 PM, 06-22-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024