size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-01-2024, 06:04 AM

Fuji's mother hadn't been wrong, her grandmother had held the answers she sought. Ancient, blind and grey, she hadn't expected the woman to still be living, the one her younger sister had been named for. Her time among the pack had been brief, but even rickety as the old bag had been, Morganna was as formidable as in her mother's stories. She had helped them come up with a solution to manage Midas's condition, and now she was back, with a new appreciation for what her mother had survived, and what she had here.

She sent her golden cat into the bamboo to find Tori, and waited respectfully clear of the borders. While he had gone so far as to adopt her and her siblings, good manners would cost her nothing. She had been sent home with an assortment of healing tools, all manner of items crafted from various shells and stone, exotic remedies and how to use them, and a whole plethora of scary bedtime stories to share with the pups... oh gosh, they'd be almost a year now wouldn't they? But she wasn't the only one gifts had been provided for, there was even a bottle of something special for Tori from her mother, and an exquisite tea set from her grandmother. Fuji was just grateful she had made it all this way without breaking either of them. It was hardly an easy journey to make.

"speech"

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-10-2024, 04:18 AM
Hattori had been sharpening his blade when a cat slunk through the bamboo, sought him out and beckoned that he followed. He recognised the scent that clung to its fur well enough to realise what was going on, but appreciated that Fuji was still attending customs despite having been gone for quite some time. He pushed through the bamboo with ease, moving quickly but not in an outright hurry, just enough to get there without making Fuji wait so long. Not that he thought she would be bothered much.

He knew she was small, but memory had not done her justice. She was home and it seemed as though she had bought offerings, as if to make up for her extended absence. Hattori was not the sort of man whose favour could be bought, but he saw her efforts for what they were; a show of good faith and manners, two things he appreciated. And it seemed she had brought quite the assortment, a bottle that contained some sort of liquid, perhaps alcohol or tea?

"Hattori Fuji. Did it go well?" He greeted.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Fuji

Tojo-kai
Yakuzaishi

Master Fighter (245)

Master Healer (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-13-2024, 01:45 AM

Fuji didn't hide her smile at Tori's approach, her tail sweeping wide and low in greeting. "Grandmother had a remedy and allowed me to bring some of the ingredients back with me. Mother remains to care for her, I fear the end is not far off. The tea set is a gift from Grandmother, and the bottle is from Mother. Your guess is as good as mine as to what it contains, she just gave one of those smiles..." So he'd have to indulge at his own risk. It could be something as inconspicuous as wine, or it could be a psychotropic that would blast his balls off. Either way, neither of them would know until it was too late.

"Has all been well while I have been gone?" She queried after the wellbeing of the rest of the pack. She hadn't expected to need to travel so far to get to where they needed to go.

"speech"

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-15-2024, 07:37 AM
It seemed as though the journey, though long had been worthwhile. He could understand why Sedna remained to take care of her Mother, Hattori had intended to do the same for his own but had simply not...gotten the chance to. Graciously accepting the gifts with a nod, he would have a companion stow it away later, he presumed it would be innocuous enough, but the mention of her smile did bring him pause. It was good to see that Sedna had not changed, he knew that she had been hurt by his cousin, that the distance was seemingly doing her some good.

All things considered, Tojo was as it should be. His children were well, and the bamboo was growing as steady as ever. Hattori did not ask for much, his life was tolerable enough.

"It had been peaceful enough. What is your family's homeland like? Describe it to me." He was curious.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]