size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
08-02-2024, 09:17 AM

He took a break from tending to livestock and headed out to the orchard for a bit of relaxation. With springtime on the lands, he was sure to find some nice fruit he could pick from the trees. It didn't take him long to get there, and he quietly walked among the trees. Some were just blooming, others had young fruits growing. Some appeared to have some nice fruits he could pick already. Of course, he didn't want to indulge too much, after all, the pack used the fruits for other things as well. Still, a few apples sounded good. The desert stallion approached a tree and reached up, carefully picking the apples from their branches. They were sweet and crunchy, and he knickered softly as he ate them.

"Speech"

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Corbie was working her way through the orchard, checking on the blossoms of the fruits. She had been a bit concerned that there may not have been quite enough frosts over the winter to coax the fruit trees to properly bloom, but the trees were heavy enough to promise a respectable harvest when the time came.

She was surprised when she pressed through the bushes to come out nearly under Balian's hooves, but she was happy enough to see the big stallion, even if she'd narrowly missed running right into him. "Good morning, Balian," she said cheerfully, as unruffled as though she'd just come upon him in the normal way rather than popping up underfoot. "How have you been doing?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Balian

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
09-01-2024, 08:20 PM

He was happily and lazily munching away on the sweet fruit he had picked, and such in a state of relaxation that he hadn't heard Corbie's approach. All he heard was the crunching of the apple in his mouth, and it wasn't until she bid him good morning that he realized she was there. He looked down to find her practically underfoot, and he backed up with surprise. Were he anywhere else beyond Avalon's borders, he was sure he would've been in some trouble, but considering he felt pretty safe within the pack, and the fact that there were puppies running about, he had allowed himself to get pretty lax about his surroundings. Oops.

Finishing up his snack, he swallowed before offering a greeting of his own. "Good morning Corbie! I almost didn't see you there," He nickered with amusement. "I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Just finished up tending to the sheep for the morning, figured I'd come out for a bit of leisure time. The apples are pretty tasty, they'll make a good harvest this year." He nodded to himself as he reached up to pick another, only this time it wasn't for him, but for her. "Try it when you get the chance!" Oh, but where were his manners? "Er, how've you been? Busy I imagine?"

"Speech"

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-09-2024, 08:51 PM
Balian, while seemingly nonplussed at her sudden appearance, was quick to greet her in return and offered her an apple. Corbie took a bite of the early fruit out of politeness. "I'm doing quite well, Balian, thank you," she told him. "I've been inspecting the orchard and the bees, and it seems that all is on track for a fair season for them both, as long as nothing changes." She crunched the apple up, swallowed, and sat back. "How was the flock today? Any concerns at all?" An unexpected benefit of having an herbivore as a full pack member was how well he integrated into the flocks as well, and could report on pasture conditions in a way that wolves, not being grass eaters, could never have fully understood.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times