Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-14-2024, 08:09 AM

Such a heavenly view

Trixy moved about the prairie with Frank at her heels. The heat of Boreas was a strange difference from Auster this time of year but Trixy was here with a purpose. She'd brought the supplies to craft her trap, all slung over and tucked neatly in the saddle on Frank. He didn't mind and she had even crafted him the saddle special for him. Her face was an ever present grin held almost permanently.

She had seen some little birds, quail she believed. A fall trap or two could work beautifully for them. She needed a stick and a lid for it but hopefully she could catch enough to spare some for Polaris and maybe even the hallows. She knew she wanted to keep a few for her pack, if she could get her pack that was. She moved to find a spot she deemed suitable and nodded to herself before setting about the task of uprooting as much grass as possible. she would need to dig a hole big enough to house them for a few hours until she came back to collect them.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

1/6 craft and use a trap

Atreyu

Judilian Band
Leader

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-14-2024, 03:40 PM
The air up here seemed suffocating, like living in an oven turned all the way up. Atreyu found herself panting, adjusted to more temperate climates, though she kept going. Today was a foraging day and she was on the hunt for sweetgrass for her sister. It didn't take her long to find the grass she looked for, but right in the middle of it was a white and purple female with a horn on her nose. She was small, like...pup small, and while Atreyu had seen small wolves before, she had never seen one this small. Watching for a moment, Atreyu found herself growing curious about what she was doing and drew closer, dipping her head to the other in greeting.

"Hello," she said softly so that she didn't startle the pixie-sized doll. "Would you mind me helping you pull some of that grass? I actually have something I need to use it for..." Hopefully, she had interrupted a kinder wolf, knowing that some could get grouchy when you interrupted their work. She would then go on to say, "If you need it, I will help you as well." She gave a smile, that same curiosity glittering in her holographic gaze.

1/3 Collected an herb - sweetgrass
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Bellatrix

Loner

Master Fighter (280)

Advanced Hunter (65)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-16-2024, 02:04 AM

Find me where the wild things are

She was hard at work when another happened upon her. She had not been startled though as Frank gave a snort to warn her of an approaching wolf. He was an ever-present guardian for her. Not that she was incapable of defending herself. No she was more than confident in defending herself despite her big loss fiasco a few seasons back. No actually she was ready almost to try again. That's how she figured she needed to be, if at first you don't succeed try try again and all that good stuff.

She lifted her head from where she was uprooting and pulling up clumps of grass and looked up to the tall spotted woman. She could of said she was surprised to see someone sporting such a coat but after living in Auster for her whole life she had seen weirder. Like Gav losing all his fur and it growing back different than before. She had dirt on her nose from the ground where she was uprooting the grass as her ears swiveled to the stranger's voice. She glanced at the grass and took a moment to consider. "Is this grass useful for something? I thought it was just weeds, I was gonna build a trap here for some of those quail out there. I have some friends in Auster that could use them I think, but if the grass is useful maybe my healer friend would like me to bring some to him." She grabbed out the knife from her shoulder sheathe and used her jaws to stab it into the ground in a spot she had just cleared out. The ground was hard here and she wanted to see about using the knife to make her work a little easier. "You can definitely take some if you like though. Theres more than enough to split." She lowered her head and went about stabbing the ground a few times to get the hole started.

Her dagger was then sheathed and she started working the hard crusted earth out of her way, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to dig up. But she wouldn't mind if it was.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

2/6 craft and use a trap
(ooc: if she wants atreyu could totally teach her what she uses the grass for ^^)