ardent

I Could Be Your Teddy Bear, If Teddy Bears Had Teeth

Erebos

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-17-2024, 08:42 AM

She crept along the corridors of the Gorge, not for any reason in particular at first, but as she checked the caves and rooms that had been tidied up, she started to think about what could be improved. Torches lit the pathways, and some lined the rooms, but it was still pretty dark down here and some of the larger rooms could certainly do with a bigger fire to keep things lit. She walked into one such room, glancing up at the hole in the ceiling that led to the outside. A fire would be good to have in here, the smoke could vent through that hole and they'd just have to figure something out to keep any rain and water from potentially seeping in. There was certainly alot they could do within the confines of the gorge. Fortify it. Storage. Den space. A medical space for the healers. It would all be easy to defend since they knew many of the passages so well by now. And soon, she planned on expanding a little further. Toward the Willows, perhaps. Claim some more green space, shelter, and water.

As she sat there in thought, her mind wandered to Erebos. Her feelings whenever she thought of him lately rising up in her chest. She still couldn't believe what had transpired between them. The pair had known each other for about a year now, give or take, and while they hadn't met on good terms initially, he had turned out to be better than she thought. Though Widow's warning tended to prick at the back of her mind here and there, she shook her head as she ultimately decided to ignore it. After all, he had not yet shown her what Widow claimed. Though she was an unbiased creature, she would give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. In the end, she simply chalked it up to Widow feeling scorned for not getting what she wanted, she supposed. But honestly, Medusa was on Erebos' side with this one. A threat of enslavement would have also had her cutting ties with them. She had been a slave once. Never again.

As her thoughts began to go deeper, they were interrupted suddenly by the sound of foot steps. She turned to look toward the opening where the path was, and she picked up the trailing scent of Erebos. A grin began to appear as she stealthily made her way closer to the entryway, hiding herself within the shadows as she waited for him to get closer.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
Today, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: Today, 12:21 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

he was a busy, busy man. moving things, stocking caches. why? he needed to focus on something other than his emotions. stressed and in a sense hungry for more, Érebos would scout the gorge intending to find Flintstone. he needed a fire for the armor he would plate for his siblings as something in him prepared for a raid. with the pack so large now, he knew they'd come.

more than ever insomnia mattered to him. and too much it seemed. medusa got in his head. that night, the way he took her.. it imprinted in his mental as he found himself ruminating those raw lustful scenes again & again. so caught up that when he passed the entry of the gorge, he didn't see her.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
9 hours ago
Ears perked up as she listened to him get closer, and closer, and closer. She hunkered down, tail lashing in anticipation, body wiggling like a cat ready to pounce. The moment she saw him passing the entry to the room she was in, she jumped out, a wild giggle echoing around them as she playfully pounced over his rump. "Surprise!" She exclaimed, before sliding off his larger frame and circled around to the front where she planted a kiss on his muzzle. She grinned from ear to ear, tail wagging with pride that she had managed to catch him unawares. "What is Erebos doing? Is he busy? Medusa is itching for a spar!" She exclaimed. After their passionate night together, she wanted more of him, and a tangle in a fight would have to do until she got to scratch that itch again.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: