gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 03:13 AM

Enyo moved purposefully her heavy paws pressing into the floor. The sun hung low in the sky, but her mind was far from the beauty of the evening. Her body ached from the recent sparring matches. The wounds and scars from her relentless battles pulled at her skin. Some were healing well, but others were stubborn, leaving her irritable and restless.

She needed Erebros.

Though she loathed showing any vulnerability, Enyo knew her brother’s expertise as a healer was unmatched. He had worked on her body more than anyone. He had always been the one to patch her up after her more vicious encounters, and she trusted him with her well-being. She followed the trail, her ears swiveling at the distant sound of movement. She would walk towards his den to see the brute crouched over a pile of plants. No doubt he was gathering supplies, always methodical and focused.

Enyo approached with her usual swagger, though the pain in her muscles made her steps feel heavier than usual. She cleared her throat as she neared, casting a shadow over him.

"Erebros," she called, her voice steady and serious "I need you to take a look at me. Make sure these damn wounds are healing the way they should."

"Speech"

SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Érebos

Insomnia
Grim Reaper

Master Fighter (265)

Advanced Healer (80)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
10-14-2024, 10:14 AM

ÉREBOS DUNAMIS

she had found him in his spare den, among one of his many. he was focusing on newer mixtures and playing around with sedatives. remembering the lesson form scylla before as he tested his products and made something substantial. but its then his sister approached, calling for him as she approach the den's entry. he stepped before the mess of his, seating himself as he turned his eyes to her. her face was scarred by medusa and she was riddled with red's injuries. how was it that she gotten so dirty with scars in such little time? whilst Érebos took care of his image with only a scar to his chest that was now perfectly hidden in his white plush fur. and it wasn't to say that he never fought as she did, but rather that he took time and care to avoid being permanently tinted by his opponents. maybe being skilled in herbalism had its perks after all-, as he avoided many wounds from scarring over and days spent in bed from the aftermaths.

but somehow, the look suited enyo. a warlord after all. "Of course. Come." he said concisely, his eyes skimming over her body again for a moment. his ears splayed as he Brought his paws to slowly peel back the bandage. his brows pinched suddenly then, displeased with her. "Enyo, have you been resting as I ordered you to?" he looked at her with a harsh glare, a scold brewing in them. "Your scabs are fresh again. Torn and not able to heal over." he sighed. "All this movement enyo is not allowing this to settle quickly as it should've. Why not send FOBEROS to come for me?" his voice was deep and raspy. nose flaring at her.

SpeechThink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

ENYO

Insomnia
Shriek

Master Fighter (270)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
10-14-2024, 12:20 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo's muscles tensed at Erebros' reprimand, a flicker of annoyance crossing her sharp features. Her eyes narrowed as she met his harsh glare head-on. The sting of his words was more irritating than the pain of her wounds.

"Resting?" she echoed, a hint of sarcasm lacing her thick, velvety voice. "There is much to do. I rest as much as I can. As for bed rest? I tried it for a day. Miserable." Her posture remained proud, head held high despite the fresh blood seeping through reopened scabs.

She watched as he peeled back the bandages, feeling the cool air against her torn flesh. His meticulous inspection only heightened her impatience. "These will heal," she asserted, dismissing his concern. "I've endured worse and kept moving."

At the mention of sending Foberos to fetch him, her ears flicked back subtly. "I don't rely on others to do what I can do myself," she retorted firmly. "I sought you out because I trust your skill. I also wanted an excuse to get out of the damn room."

Enyo took a deep breath, steadying herself. She asked, her tone softening just enough "I need these wounds tended properly. You're the only one I trust. "

Her gaze softened momentarily as she added, almost begrudgingly, "I know you have the expertise to ensure they heal quickly. Just do what you must, and I'll try to be... more careful." Despite her words, there was an unspoken understanding between them. She respected Erebros' knowledge, even if she chafed at his reprimanding.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated

Érebos

Insomnia
Grim Reaper

Master Fighter (265)

Advanced Healer (80)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
Yesterday, 10:32 AM

ÉREBOS DUNAMIS

she would do things she could do herself. "So be it. Foolish to do so at the expense of your health." he spoke through his teeth, sneering at her as he watched her with furrowed brows. "Do not mess up my work, nonetheless." he added, voice heavy on the air as he watched her some more. her words and demeanor was as defiant as ever- the usual for enyo dunamis. he rolled his eyes, enduring through her many waves of intense pride. "Did you know an infection could kill you?" she needed desperate humbling. "Good thing your littermate is a doctor in training." he gestured a paw at her as if to whisk away her nonsense. so headstrong, enyo needed much to learn. bizarre to him that she was the same age- yet their temperaments couldn't of been more different. so like nike in many, many lights.

"Turn around, let me see your back." he lifted his head, eyes skimming over her muscular body. "These are doing well. Have you taken time to take a salt bath?"

SpeechThink
Art by Nelsa/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]