gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
04-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Member of the season: All of them. ( ;) )
Why they deserve it: Because you guys are awesome and active and you make Ardent what it is! You've all been so nice and welcoming, the environment here is warm and friendly, and I feel as though I have been here for years even though it has only been a few months. You are all amazing writers with very unique styles and I am super excited to be a part of your characters' development and history!!!

Character of the season: Pyralis
Why they deserve it: She is super active and interesting and I have taken to shamelessly stalking her posts whenever I see her in the recent threads, which is a lot! <3

Thread of the season: We can light it up!
Why they deserve it: I may be a bit biased, but I think the sight of Amon being playful is amazing, and that maybe Naamah has super powers or something. To see something so *cough* "innocent" as Amon playing and racing around with another wolf is awesome. He is usually so composed, I am very grateful to have seen the lighter side of this behemoth!

Duo of the season: I don't know enough pairs to actually just pick one lol
Why they deserve it: <33333

Pack of the season: ---
Why they deserve it: Will have to see more of them haha!
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.