Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-27-2018, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2018, 12:44 PM by Serene.)
Hello!

I'm interested in finding more people to thread with and converse with others about making some possible plots. I've created this character Serene with little to no interactions with the outside world growing up, so she would basically be a blank slate. With a generic 'good girl' personality as her base, she is otherwise a fresh box of Plato waiting to be molded into something magnificent. This is where you come in!

Things we're looking for;

• Friends, either long term or brief acquaintances.
  • Stat threads ~ Looking for healing threads mostly, but will participate in anything but fighting atm.
  • Meeting pack members/Alphas ~ Though she won't be joining any in the near future, it would be nice to get a feel about which pack she could most blend with.
  • Potential dark encounters/influences ~ that being said, do be gentle with the newbie... but like go ahead and throw some shade over her too. She may be a goodie goodie right now, but I never said that had to stick...
  • Additional Plot ideas ~ Already got an idea not listed? Already have a plot and think she might fit in? Want to suggest something completely insane and totally wild? Do it. I dare you.

Current Threads

1. Picture Perfect with Malleus.
  2. Lost in A Sea of Green with Daemon.
  3. A New Light with Torin.
  4. One Fish, Two Fish with Xander.
  5. Woodland Sprite with Lydia.
  6. The Time Has Come with Xander and Vivienne.

Completed Threads

1. Among the Lilacs and Lilies with Branch.

Notable Threads

1. Spring Fling Event, Small accessory