size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-24-2023, 01:50 AM

Incubus found it easy to picture the small black femme working away in her gardening hut. Busy as a bee tending to others. The thought brought a tiny smile to his lips as his pale gaze took in the abandoned shack. Her gentle tones brought him back to reality and his eyes swept down to her. "I'm sure." A pause. "When I returned to the Shrine it felt very strange.. I grew up in Ashen but left when I was a yearling. Coming back years later... it was so familiar but incredibly different at the same time." Their situations were under very different circumstances but they were both of abandonment and death.

As she looked up to him Incubus allowed his pale gaze to pour into her own. Those soft words brought forth immediate agreement in the way of a firm nod. "Of course." If he was going to help her get past this dark spot in her life he'd need to understand what she was feeling. That meant being a shoulder to cry on or even just someone to vent to. Incubus would never deny Riva of such a thing and thus he patiently waited for her lead on.

Speech

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not all dark is evil, not all light is good Wolfpaw Lake 10:07 PM, 01-20-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024