Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
01-30-2023, 01:46 AM
Her eyes lingered on the grave for a long time. Her thoughts on the young girl buried beneath the earth. Gone far, far too early. She didn’t know if she could ever forgive herself for that, but she was willing to attempt to make amends. For Incubus. As her friend stepped closer, and began to speak, a smile pulled across her lips. She watched him through lowered eyes as he spoke to her daughter. Humouring her in the sweetest way possible. In that moment she felt… something, flutter in her chest. Perhaps a gladness, for all the little kindnesses Incubus spread in his wake.

He moved closer yet, and sat beside her. She leaned against him. Her little frame folded so easily against his. “Incubus here is the reason I came home. He.. pulled me from a dark place, and brought me back to you. I think you would have liked him, little one.” She said. Her eyes misting up, and she turned, burying them in the dark fur of the wolf beside her. She didn’t try to speak further, just leaning into him.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. not all dark is evil, not all light is good Wolfpaw Lake 10:07 PM, 01-20-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024