Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2023, 11:07 AM by Riva. Edited 1 time in total.)
He obeyed her command, and she found his name on her lips. Crying out, and urging him on. She had found a home here, in Inc's arms. And she wanted him to hold her forever.

-fade-

After a time they lay, spent, in each other's arms. She curled up in the heart of his body. Small enough for him to fold around her. They were the both of them hot from their activities, but she found she didn't mind at all. She pillowed her head on his hunches and closed her eyes. Letting sleep take her again. Only this time, her sleep was dreamless.

-time skip-

She woke, rested and a little achy, and stretched her body out. Pulling away a little from the warmth tha surrounded her. Only for her to lean I'm and kiss his nose. Just a feathery touch as she smiled, waiting for him to wake. "Good morning." She said softly. "I'm going to make some tea, and then I think we should talk." She wad a healer, and sometimes she knew the benifit of airing things out in the open.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why does it hurt so much Wolfpaw Lake 01:47 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024