Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 05:26 PM
She entered the den and found Venom, having risen from her furs to welcome her in. She bowed her head lightly in greeting to the Empress. When she lifted it again, she smiled at the woman. "Thank you" she said, settling down on the furs across from the other wolf. "I brought some tea for us to share. May I?" She said, miming pouring, and waiting for Venoms agreement. With the woman's gentle warning on her entry to the pack still on her mind, she poured the tea into two mugs, and took the first sip. Showing without speaking that the tea was safe to drink. She wanted to put Venom at ease. Especially when she was not entirely certain how the news she had would be recieved.

"Incubus and I are a couple now, I wanted you to be the first to know." She explained gently, giving the woman a chance to process that information about the healer and her brother before moving along. "With that in mind, I wanted to brush up on the pack's rules in regards to things like marriage and pups." She explained, glancing down at her tea. She took another, slow sip to steady her nerves.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another chance at happiness Cryer's Ravine 02:21 PM, 02-05-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024