Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 10:30 PM

“Just in time to save me, then” She teased gently. The pain that had led her there still existed, but it was muted when she was with Incubus. He was a balm to her pains. He left her feeling as if she wasn’t alone, couldn’t be. That knowledge held her together. If he ever abandoned her, she would be straight back on the path he had found her on. And, despite her desire to give him all her truths, that was one he couldn’t have. She would never force him to stay, nor leave herself questioning if that was the only reason he did. So she would not share that truth with him, and hope that he stayed true to the promises he had given her.

“You have a large family, I’d love to meet those I can” She agreed. Filing away the names Seere and Verity. They were healers, and she would be fascinated to meet them. To offer any knowledge that she could. She chased his muzzle as he teased her with such a fleeting kiss. Playfully bringing up her forpaws and knocking his lips back towards her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why does it hurt so much Wolfpaw Lake 01:47 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024