Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-05-2023, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2023, 10:56 PM by Riva. Edited 1 time in total.)

“I suppose that’s what happens with large families” She agreed. She wouldn’t know, her mother had abandoned her, her brother too. She had borrowed Pys family, for a little while. They had been a prickly bunch, and she had struggled to get to know them. The thought of starting her own little family with Incubus was more tempting than she could bear. What would Dante say, if he ever came home?

She caught his lips, and kissed one, twice, thrice. My love The words sent a shiver through her spine. The uncomplicated affection he showed her was intoxicating. She wanted to drown herself in him. To be held, and loved. It was a privilege she had not expected to find again. “Then show me your bad side, my love.” She said, her voice a gentle purr. She shuffled against him, turning a little, and wrapping her paws against him. Holding one across his back, and dragging the other through his stomach.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why does it hurt so much Wolfpaw Lake 01:47 AM, 02-05-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024