size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-23-2023, 08:00 PM

After the talk with her father, Andy had swiftly made her way to the market. The girl roams from stall to stall, deciding which one she wishes to take over. As she passes a booth made up of various leather and woven baskets, she notices the worker is getting ready to close shop early. Offering to take over, the wolf is grateful for the chance to peddle their items without needing to be there.

After the wolf passes off the stall and gives her some instructions, the woman retreats and the girl settles in. Pale blue eyes roam the various wolves that shift in and out, the ever-changing sea of faces flowing steadily throughout the day. In the light of early evening, Andy spies a wolf who seems lost and she cheerfully calls out to them, “Hello! Can I help you find something?” A smile is on her lips as she ushers the wolf over, ready to offer directions or to sell them a basket depending on their needs. Her gaze lifts to the kudu horns that sprout from the male’s head and the girl’s tail wags lazily behind her.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tisket, A Tasket, I Want To Buy A Basket Dreamer's Col 09:01 PM, 04-22-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024