size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
04-28-2023, 04:41 AM
Tate was almost surprised when Hattori called for him. He'd spent more time than usual hanging around home, still licking some of his wounds from the raid. That girl with the antlers had done a number on his side, even if Tate had gotten her back far worse for it. Maybe he was a little more proud than he should have been at the idea that he'd left her with what should be permanent damage. The idea that he could just do... that? It was something he'd never really considered before. She'd really been trying to hurt him. Tate had managed to beat her to the punch.

Coming to face the Kaicho within the Oaks, Tate paused. He wasn't alone. Remembering his manners, Potato dipped his head respectfully to the taller man before taking a listen to what he had to say. The young man's eyes lit up as he processed the thought. A companion, a gift from the alpha himself, and a partner in crime-- all for him. "Thank you, sir." Unable to conceal his delight, Tate moved forward to greet the dog with a high wave of his tail.

Before he could get too carried away with his new companion, the young man was reminded-- he had a question for the alpha. As good a time as any, seeing as he had an audience. "If I can ask... what do I need to do to prove to you that I'm worthy of rank?" It's a question that comes not entirely out of the blue. Though Tate doesn't fancy himself the ambitious type, he does figure that he should want more for himself than just being one of many.

"Potato"
[Image: 47115661_1aV6ZXJ7TGVIqbU.gif?1648164468]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. good potato The Ancient Oaks 07:24 AM, 04-24-2023 07:21 PM, 12-16-2023