size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
05-04-2023, 08:16 PM

As she beckons the man over, Andy offers him a kind smile. He speaks, informing her he is need of baskets and the girl happily says, “Well you are in the right place! We have many different types of baskets. My name is Andromeda Fatalis.” Another, quick smile before she turns her head to glance quickly over some of the products. As she looks, the girl asks, “Okay, so, for the basket you want for herbs, do you want it to have handle or a leather strap so you can carry it around your neck? Here, I’ll show you a couple options.”

Knowing that he wants it for herbs, the girl immediately dismisses some looser and larger weaves, opting for a thinner, tighter ones. Carefully, she plucks two baskets off a nearby shelf and brings them to rest in front of the man. The first is a rather large basket with a long leather strap that will easily fit the male’s neck. It is woven from reeds and has lid with a slot in it. The second is made of thin willow branches, woven in a way that gives a comfortable base and slightly high sides. It is open, with no lid, and a thick handle, wrapped in leather, stands across the middle of it.

Looking to the man, she says, “Okay, so this one,” a paw gestures at the basket with the leather strap, “is a favorite among fishermen. The slot allows them to easily place fish inside without having to open the lid. Now, it doesn’t just have to only be used for fish. You could place your herbs through the slot without having to stop, put down the basket and so on.” Next, she points to the other basket, saying, “This is a more traditional basket and can be used for a verity of things. What do you think so far?” She smiles warmly while looking at the man.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tisket, A Tasket, I Want To Buy A Basket Dreamer's Col 09:01 PM, 04-22-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024