gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
05-25-2023, 05:28 PM

Sirius didn't seem terribly amused by her request that he smile more which made her smile in return. Had he found the request annoying? She sort of hoped that was the case. It was enjoyable to get under the big brutes skin and she thought that she was good at it. He liked it as well. She knew that he did.

When it was the warlords turn to make a request, Isa's dark ears shifted forward to catch the man's words. He wanted her to decide what rank she wanted within the pack? Isa's brows drew together for a moment as she considered. "You know I don't particularly like fighting, Sirius. I would be a poor warrior no matter my skills because of that." She thought of other ranks and gave a little shrug. "There's no 'personal chef' rank, so I suppose I could do something a little more diplomatic?" A sly smile cut across the fae's face. "You know how well I talk circles around you, Warlord." She said it with affection, but also blatant teasing.

Nothing came to mind immediately when asked for her second request. Another little shrug was given. "I think I'll keep my second request for now until I think of something suitable. What do you want of me?"

"Isa"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024