Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-31-2023, 01:51 PM
The Warlord hummed softly in the back of his throat. A content sound. While he could not deny the physical desire he had for the woman in front of him, nor his physical needs, what she spoke of sounded agreeable to him. Little moments already acclimated behind them. Building something between them. He met her gaze, his own burning with a desire for her. There was a large part of him that burned hot. It wanted to have his way with the petite woman before him, to satisfy the cravings her presence churned inside of him. Another part of him enjoyed the slow route. He was old enough to appreciate taking the time to build something lasting. But it was still a battle inside of him. 

He leaned down and pressed another kiss to her lips. "Perhaps I will keep my last request for now. Never know when it might come in handy" he teased softly. "Will you walk with me?" He asked then, nudging his head towards the door of the training room.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024