An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
06-16-2023, 04:13 PM
Hattori appears moments after his call, something Viðarr is grateful for. A prompt man, timely. He offers a respectful nod of his dark head, before righting his posture. The momentary silence is enough to collect his thoughts, enough to think through what was about to transpire. Viðarr doesn't know him well enough to know just what he will do, and it would be best he prepared for anything. He would wait, silent and still.

Do you understand how this looks? In some ways he did, in some ways he did not. Cultural differences and all that-- but he knows enough. Viðarr will not claim ignorance, no. "I do. I apologize." He offers a bottle of mead, a peace offering. His tone is earnest. The shadow knows that he's overstepped, but when it came to Tenshi... he couldn't help it. She was something else. Something different.

"I do not want this to put a rift between us in a way that cannot be repaired." Us is the closest he can get to saying what he wants.
Families, bands, packs-- they all mean roughly the same things, but they carry different weights. The words are as carefully chosen as he can muster, Viðarr watching Hattori's face. Their families were connected, entwined. The shadow had adopted Celeste, and the relationships between in-laws... he didn't want them to be strained. The idea of his love for Tenshi, his actions, throwing the balance of things off... it was a concern. A real concern. Not the politically minded sort, he would offer an apology and see how Hattori would like them to proceed.

"Viðarr"
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock knock? Bamboo Maze 12:10 PM, 05-25-2023 06:37 AM, 01-03-2024