size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
06-18-2023, 06:27 PM

As the man gives his name, Andy bows her head in respect before bringing it up to offer him a warm smile. She pulls out two baskets, informing him of what the items are, while allowing the man inspect them. Álarr dips his head to avoid hitting his horns against the hanging baskets and the girl softly chuckles, saying, “I always forget about my horns until I hit them on something.” It is an attempt to keep the mood light and the conversation flowing as the normally quiet girl finds herself in charge of selling items. It is pushing her out of her comfort zone and she enjoys the challenge.

Álarr picks the fishing basket and Andy nods, saying, “Good choice! If you need help with any of the adjustments, we have a blacksmith that is great at leather-working as well.” Now came the haggling of prices and she tilts her head slightly at his offers. Humming a moment, the girl looks over the basket and tries to guesstimate its worth. Pale blue move back to the man, catching his vivid blue eyes and offering another warm smile as she says, “Well, we are a pack of warriors and that means a lot of spars with bumps and bruises galore. What do you say to two salves for aches and two bottles of strong alcohol for the fighters?”

Brows lift in question as she wonders if that is considered fair as she tries to guess what is fair payment. A thought occurs to the girl and she says, “Oh! For the basket for your companion, do you want one with or without a handle? Also, will you be putting furs in it for them to lay on?” A basket immediately springs to mind but she waits to hear his wishes before rushing off to grab it.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Tisket, A Tasket, I Want To Buy A Basket Dreamer's Col 09:01 PM, 04-22-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024