gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
07-16-2023, 01:23 PM
The giant that showed up before her made the girls eyes widen. She studied him, koi colored, and were those….horns? The tiny girl slumped against her stomach feeling her legs buckle underneath her. A sense of relief washed over her, the last few days had been horrible and she recognized his accent. Her common tongue was not very good though she understood it."Tasuke ga hitsuyōdesu, gomen'nasai"(I need help, I’m sorry). She rose once more, tiny or not she didn’t want to appear helpless. Her front legs held her up at the mercy of this giant. She had no choice but to trust him. She took a deep breath trying to center her thoughts.

"Watashinokazoku wa nigeru tame ni koko ni kimashita, watashi wa jibun ga doko ni iru no ka wakarimasen, soshite hon'no sūjitsumae ni, umareta bakari no dōfuku-ko kara umareta saigo no koinu o maisō shimashita. Otto ga nakunari, hoka ni dokoni tasuke o motomereba yoi no ka wakarimasendeshita. Onegaidesu, omo yo, watashi wa tsukarete imasu."(My family came here to escape, I dont know where I am and only a few days ago I buried my last pup from my newborn litter. My husband is dead and I didnt know where else to look for help. please I am tired my lord.). She refused to cry.

"Arufa ga yōkyū shita koto wa subete jikkō shimashitaga, naze watashi ni kon'na koto ga okotta nodeshou ka?"(I did everything our alpha asked, why did this happen to me?). Misui swallowed trying to wrap her head around it. These wolves didn’t look starved meaning the things they were told about the mainland had to be a lie. She shook her head and drew in a breath.

"My name is Misui Haruko." The common tongue rolled awkwardly off her tongue. Normally she would be more clear headed a hunter had to be. Yet she was at the end of a fortnight from the possibly worse event in her life.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. stormy weather Bamboo Maze 12:11 PM, 07-13-2023 04:42 PM, 02-28-2024