An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-20-2023, 09:47 PM

“I hope I didn’t leave you waiting” He said, as she explained that the food was on the far end of being ready. He looked about the space she had made for herself, and shouldered off his blade. Laying it reverently on a tree stump right beside where they would be eating. It seemed wrong to eat dinner with her while wearing it, but that didn’t mean he liked it being out of his sight. It was, to him, priceless.

He sat beside the fire, where she had indicated, and took a deep sniff of the rabbit. “It smells fantastic” He complimented her. ”It’s plenty” He added in as reassurance when she spoke of hoping it was enough. She was living as a loner right now, it was kind enough for her to spare any of her kill. “I brought some sweets that had been cooked in the castle for dessert” He said, offering her a sly smile. Of course he turned up with something to compliment the meal.

He tore into the meat with enthusiasm. Both because it was good, and because he respected the gesture of her sharing. “It sounds like the journey did you well. Anything you want to go over, while it's fresh in your mind?” He asked her gently.

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Coming back around again The God's Garden 03:34 PM, 07-20-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024