gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
07-21-2023, 12:33 PM
Anthea perked with surprise when Mercury shared that he had brought some dessert from the castle and she gave him a thankful grin. "Thoughtful as ever I see," she commented with a chuckle. She would have liked to prepare a more substantial dinner to match the sweets that were undoubtedly delicious considering her experiences of things that came from the Hallows' kitchen, but she appreciated his kind words about what she had scrounged up and the fact that he was seemingly still enjoying it regardless.

He opened the floor for her to share anything she wanted from what she remembered while she was away and at first she was hesitant, taking another bite of her rabbit. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk about it all, but the details still felt a bit like a dream instead of something she actually lived through. She almost couldn't trust the memories to be real and not just something her mind made up to fill in the gaps. Still, it had to be better than nothing. "Nikos was the name of the guy that I was supposed to be engaged to," she told him with a little snort of laughter. "My father told me that he was from a family that specialized in fishing and I remember telling him I didn't even like fish." She glanced at Mercury with a sly grin and added, "That's a lie, I just wanted him to feel bad." Giggling, she leaned into Mercury's shoulder for a moment before her face began to flush and she leaned away again, looking down at the food between her paws with a shy smile still lingering on her lips.

She took another bite of her dinner as she considered what else to tell him, but so much of it was more of the same. A few names of acquaintances and cousins, some family events and celebrations that helped stitch together what her life had been like before the volcano erupted. Her ear flicked as she remembered one thing that she had thought of as she walked along the coast of Boreas and looked at the islands that sat off of the coast along the continent. "Was there... islands? Around Illious?" she asked curiously, glancing up at him again. "I had this little flash of a memory... I was on a beach, but it wasn't the same beach that I remember visiting back home and it isn't the beach here in Auster where I washed up. I'm not sure where I was."

"Anthea Dásos"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Coming back around again The God's Garden 03:34 PM, 07-20-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024