An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-21-2023, 10:02 PM

He heard her let out a breath, returning from wherever her memories had led her. He knew searching for her past was no easy thing, but she never seemed to falter. She was brave, Anthea. Choosing to try and return home to Illious was just one instance of her bravery. ”I’m glad I can help” He said softly, feeling as if he hadn’ been there for her as well as he could have. He understood what she had lost, and had not accompanied her back to find it.

As she leaned against him, he found her touch shockingly warm in the cool night. Almost without thought, he leaned a little further into it. Enjoying her touch, and her company. He could stay there forever. Listening to her gentle voice beneath the stars. So it came as something of a surprise to him when she spoke of his need to head back. He blinked, brought out of his daydreams, and furrowed his brow a little. “I guess so. If you wish for me to go” He said. He knew he had given her a lot to think about, and if she wanted to be alone with her thoughts, he couldn’t blame her.

"Speech"

[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Coming back around again The God's Garden 03:34 PM, 07-20-2023 03:43 AM, 02-13-2024