gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2023, 08:06 PM

The answer Riv gave her was not what Bellamy expected. Her smile faltered and her bright gaze would fall immediately after. Within her chest she could feel a pang of regret. They should have already taken after the killer and yet… she gave a soft sigh. “There will be a time to track down the one who stole Gavroche away from us, Riv… but I also need to consider leaving wolves I can trust to defend Ethne in our absence. My eldest, Lucette, has recently given birth to a large litter. They will be tiny… vulnerable…” Not unlike her late mate… and Bellamy didn’t exactly trust trouble to stay away just because she was out on business.

Lifting her gaze back to the yearling the Leader took on a thoughtful look. “You know, when I took you in I had promised to help you look for your siblings. While I have kept an ear out for mention of any individuals with unique tails it has not felt like enough. I know what losing kin is like, and if they are out there, I assure you that we will find them.” It was horrific losing your family. Bellamy had spent so many nights tossing and turning with the nightmares of her parent’s and sister’s bodies… Riv’s family had already been attacked. If his siblings were out there, they would find them.

“You are a strong and capable young man now… and though we have more seasoned combatants I feel you would be well suited for the task of guarding the family den from anyone or anything that dared try to approach that wasn’t welcome.” Het gaze softened. “Tell me, what do you already know about fighting? About your defenses, your stance, your vulnerabilities?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanna trade my dimwits Lazuli Falls 03:11 AM, 06-11-2023 06:07 AM, 11-05-2023