size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
07-27-2023, 05:49 PM

Fall is in the air and the rapidly cooling air is met with excitement from Andy. Soon she would be raiding with her father, rushing into the Pirate’s land to show them who they are. A smile is on her lips as she meanders along the beach, heading toward the roped off training rings to get some extra practice in before the raid. Her companions are with her and Leo mewls softly, alerting her to the fact that Bear is ahead of them with a small, winged pup.

The smile grows as she easily glides toward the curious boy, coming to a stop effortlessly beside him. Pale blue eyes look down at Wylan with love as she softly greets him, “Hello Wylan. I am your aunt, Andy. I met you when you were really small.” It feels strange, introducing herself to him after seeing him as barely a bean but she is quick to turn her attention to the ring. Lifting an eyebrow, she says, “I see you found the training rings! This is where the fighters come to practice their stances, attacks, and even spar each other.”

With that, she steps over the rope, Leo and Gemini quickly bounding over the boundary to join her. She moves to the center of the ring before turning to face the pup. The smile widens as she lifts a paw toward him and, with a flick of a wrist, she invites Wylan into the ring while she says, “You ready to see what the Fatalis’s were born to do?”

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What this? Soul Sand Cove 04:25 PM, 07-27-2023 09:35 PM, 01-22-2024