An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-31-2023, 09:45 AM
Hattori supposed those were all things Tenshi would want to hear, that she could be swayed by those if nothing else. She was a woman deserving of marriage, a fine woman, even Hattori and his skewed way of viewing the world recognised that. But Víðarr's ambition, would it be enough? To want something, to put it into words was hardly the same as laying down roots, sewing them deep. And even if he succeeded, was that enough to warrant offending Hattori so? The Viking certainly seemed to think so, that the world had to be broken and bent into shape to fit his design, to be as he wanted it to be.

And Hattori too had broken things, twisted it out of shape knowing it would hurt, that it would change others lives. Was he being a hypocrite? Maybe, Venom and his children would likely think he was. To step on the remaining toes Hattori had was offensive to him and the Viking had done just that, a response in turn was warranted, regardless of what words passed between them here and now.

"It is." He agreed. "But know this, I only allow this because it is what she wants. You owe me a debt, one I expect to be paid, in time."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock knock? Bamboo Maze 12:10 PM, 05-25-2023 06:37 AM, 01-03-2024